Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 am Reply with quote        
I was wondering a few things....when will our weapons that we gifted or whatever be replaced and all? (Sent back or whatever)

Two: I had potions, even after the mass deletion, they have disappeared apparently (they weren't supposed to be affected by the list I read). Where'd they go?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:52 am Reply with quote        
Items will be returned sometime this week. We're waiting to return them because we want to make sure that the new items work as they should.

In the second to last paragraph of the announcement that Uro made, he says that some potions and spells would be deleted too - but they wouldn't be replaced because they're so cheap. Unfortunately, they couldn't be deleted with the other weapons, so we had to delete them a little while after. New ones have been put in the shops.

Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quote        
Thank you.

But for me, nothing is cheap because I can rarely find a place to post, but thank you for letting me know anyway.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:55 am Reply with quote        
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. :/ You're always welcomed to jump into my threads, though. You can check the event forum, too. Just click the Ocean Enclaves banner on the main forum page.

And the purpose of the update wasn't just to make the battle system more fun: we also wanted to make sure users could usually turn a profit with their weapons from the shops. You should be getting your weapons back soon, and hopefully it'll be easier for you to make money with them.