Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
I'm about to make the following items admin-only and mass delete them. They need to be edited. If you purchased any of them, please send them to Uro by tomorrow at noon.

a single red rose
butcher knife
dagger of poison
double sabre of darkness
duck blunderbuss (all colors)
mace of energy
musical flute
paintbrush
partisan of light
sacred staff
scythe of wind
sickle
spear of purity
spray bottle of water
staff of ice
wand of earth

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Just thought I'd say that this update is absolutely amazing! Thanks for the work you all put into this!! <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Updates look amazing, cannot wait to try them out.
Kail_Thander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:55 am Reply with quote        
Just wanted to drop in and show some love. I really love the feel of the new and improved battle system. I also love the update in the shops! I can't wait to see whats to come. Oh, and the new event rocks! Keep it up guys! :3
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:07 am Reply with quote        
Quote:
Fire Dragon inflicts a death blow of 70 damage...you fall lifeless to the ground.

Fire dragon is a JERK Neutral
*grumbles and walks off to revive self*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Rainbow Saliva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 am Reply with quote        
Awesome! Bouncy Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:09 am Reply with quote        
Pikmin wrote:
Quote:
Fire Dragon inflicts a death blow of 70 damage...you fall lifeless to the ground.

Fire dragon is a JERK Neutral
*grumbles and walks off to revive self*

All of the dragons will probably hit hard, haha. Fire Dragon gave me a lot of problems too.

Thanks, everyone, for continuing to show your support. I appreciate it.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:18 am Reply with quote        
It's fine lol, was most likely a critical hit, I just totally wasn't expecting it xD
If I die one more time I'll have reached 20 defeats QQ

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quote        
Yeah. I'd like to see a change to how critical hits are dealt. In all of my testing and playing, I've never dealt a crit.

Awww. <3 I really don't like how our system tracks defeats. I'm a perfectionist, so seeing it there kills me.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, it's also kinda depressing seeing how many times I've fled xD

.... >>
-sneaks up on a fire dragon, throws energy spells at it and runs away-
Jerk...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quote        
Yeeeeep. XD At least it doesn't track everything from previous characters though, haha.

How are the spells working out for you?

Whimsy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:45 am Reply with quote        
I love the new battle system so much. Great job on it guys! Bouncy Heart

And I'm such a perfectionist too. The defeat and flee columns kill me everytime I see them . Duh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:50 am Reply with quote        
They're quite weak at the moment, but that's because my intelligence is 20, compared to a strength of 50 xD
And I'm mainly using the Tenro which is higher damage than the spells (which I know will be changed later with new shiny spells~).

BUT.

Quote:
Pikmin casts Blast of Sexiness [Sexy element] inflicting 10 damage upon Flying Devilray!

Worth it.

Also I've noted that when I was on Knight I couldn't use the spells, only on Archmage, and (assuming) on the Bard/Bishop.
That's not a bad thing at all, I just wish I'd known xD
Has it always been that way and I've just not noticed?

Oooo also the repairs are working at the moment, I know it was mentioned earlier about items possibly breaking? I've done 68 repairs so far and they've all been fine, though I'm still yet to risk an ARI/EI weapon lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am Reply with quote        
My thoughts with the spells is, since they're so cheap, users can buy them all and use elemental damage to really hurt monsters. If the element is strong against theirs, it hits for 150% damage.

No, it hasn't always been that way. But now, spells are restricted for a few magic-using branches. You can hover over the sword icon on their thumbs to see the restrictions.

Yeah, we're still working out a few things with the forge. Unfortunately, since it's such a big update, there's still a lot to do. Currently, you're much more likely to break things while enchanting/recharging than you are while repairing.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 pm Reply with quote        
I agree with the spells too, 40 silver is a tiny amount for an awesome blast of sexiness~
Also I'm a derpface for not noticing the magic restriction Wink But I like it as a change, I mean what sense does having a warrior use magic make?

Everything seems like it's working really well at the moment Smile Though I haven't been able to enchant anything yet, I have been recharging spells and only failed once (it didn't break, just didn't recharge any)

I'm looking forward to somehow making my character an awesome mage though eventually..
Muahahahaa....

JOLLY COOPERATION!