Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 am Reply with quote        
It took me a while to get used to Pandora, but once i did i really REALLY loved it.

I seem to always get a song i enjoy or i'll type in something random and find something new. Or something old an i forgot about.

Right now I'm listening to Nobou Umetsu, the composer for many of Square Enix's themes, most famous is Final Fantasy. ;d

than k you Pandora.

Watch Frieza Transform
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
I have a Pandora account. But I never use it. I will use it on my iTouch though since I can no longer listen to the Last.fm radio app on it without a subscription. And I hate the random ads.

But I always have to skip a lot on Pandora unlike on Last.fm.
And I didn't know there was a limit on it either for how much you can listen to in a month.

I did just sign up for Spoitfy earlier today. It's really nice from what I have seen so far, although I really do not understand it as of yet. And what's nice, it will post what you are listening to to your Last.fm profile which is a plus for me. It does have ads playing every so often, but from the ones I have heard so far, they do deal with music with artists trying to get more fans. So it is not really random ads like on Pandora (although I cannot remember if they are on the actual site too or not...I just remember on the app and I have not been on the Spotify app).
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quote        
I couldn't get into Pandora for a long, long, loooong time. But then I went back a few months ago and it just clicked for me. My favorite part of it is that it plays so many songs I /don't/ know, so I'm not inclined to skip it out of boredom. It helps that I made a few stations that were really good. It seems like a lot of them can be kind of... iffy on what songs they play.

Sometimes all the live songs annoy me, though. Every once in a while I'll find one I really like, but usually they just aren't as good.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Zillah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 am Reply with quote        
I used to love Pandora radio, but there comes a point with every station where they're just playing the same forty songs over and over. At any rate though, it's better than the radio radio where that figure is more like ten or fifteen... ._.

Most often, I prefer to just make my own playlist. That way I have control over it.
elliryanna55

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Pandora radio is amazing Happy
inaralei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
I love Pandora. When it first came out, it only had American music and I was a little disappointed. Then I moved out of the US and couldn't listen to it.
Well, I'm back now AND they've added a lot of new genres of music. I'm quite pleased with it.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
Pandora is really neat, because it teaches me about all sorts of new bands based on my preferences- and I like that! Now if it didn't lag sometimes on my computer, it'd be better...But it makes for great background while I'm doing art and stuff. I've found so many new bands to love though. ;-;

Finesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:35 am Reply with quote        
I love Pandora, I have discovered a lot of new music and artists that I like there. Unfortunately, it seems like once they play certain songs for a while, they stop playing them, and begin playing a lot of songs that i dont care for. I also don't favorite songs anymore, because it seemed to me that I had a stretch of time where if i favorited anything it would stop playing.

Don't get me wrong, I still listen to pandora every day, but some times it it annoys me a little bit :p
Zak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
I like the old pandora, they changed so much from the time I started using them. >W<
Now they are like eh to me. i feel like they are pushing a lot harder to get you go upgrade to the paid account, and I dont think I like it.