Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 am Reply with quote        

I made this avatar in MAD yesterday, but I started making it for my character before realizing that I don't have all of the items. xP So, I used these feathers on my chest in the place of the Witchs Corset Purple, and I actually kind of like the look. Which item do you think I should use?

And how cool is it that it looks like there are butterflies coming out of by gun? Cool

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
I think both ways you have it made are lovely. And definitely, the butterflies from the gun is a nice effect!

inaralei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
I think I prefer the leaves because they make it look a bit like armor. It added more texture to the outfit.
But that's just me. ^^
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
The butterfly gun makes me really want to get avatar art once I finish this. xP The idea is just too cool to ignore.

And yeah, I do like how the feathers add texture to the avatar... at the same time, the lack of texture in the skirt conflicts with that in a pretty obvious way. You'd think the belt would help - and I guess it does a little - but I'm still not fully happy with it. Even still, I do like how the neck accessory accents the cut of the top. That looks pretty cool.

... I think too much about these things, huh?