Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
Happy Fourth of July to my fellow Americans! c:

What is everyone up to today? I hope you're having a nice day like I am, it's been raining all week but my some miracle it's actually sunny for our cookout.

::Shop::
Jandi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
Worked a nine-hour shift on an air base and it was insanely slow... But, going to enjoy the fireworks soon! Maybe go swimming too. Smile I'm just glad the weather is nice... it's been super crappy here the last couple weeks!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
I...spent 12 hours at a town picnic today. Duh My brother's Boy Scout troop was selling concessions there, and I help set up and work the booth. Then my family and I stuck around to watch the fireworks. They were pretty cool and all, but I really didn't sleep much last night and now I'm pretty worn out. OTL. We also saw a couple of Air Force drones fly overhead...that was interesting, because I've never actually seen one fly before.

Anyway, overall it was a good day and I hope everyone who celebrated enjoyed the festivities. As for anyone who may not celebrate American Independence Day, I still hope you had a fantabulous day.~ Hai

Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
Happy 4th!

Day late, but ah well. Hot tubed, cracked open some beers, and lit off fireworks. My neighborhood sounded like a war film.
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:24 am Reply with quote        
Happy belated Fourth to you AnDe