Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 am Reply with quote        
Ah, good. Just making sure~

Okay, so. Spies. Spiiiiiiies... Wow, okay, I'm totally breaindead. Maybe we can continue tomorrow? I'll definitely have more thought processes tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:07 am Reply with quote        
Sure that's fine. It gives me time to fine-tune my character anyway. Hai
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:10 am Reply with quote        
Okay, cool. Do you want me to PM you when I wake up in the morning?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am Reply with quote        
You can if you'd like. Although I may be up even later...or not...it's hard to tell with me. xD; You can PM me though, and I'll get back with you. Sweat
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:18 am Reply with quote        
Hihi~ I'm joining in on attempting to get your attention to RP. Of course, I scripted my post in notepad...Oops.

Since I'm certain my post won't be overlooked, even if it's sort of bland and not super interesting, I'm going to try to send my interest your way. In terms of length, I can likely match your 3-5 paragraphs depending on the story. The amount I write tends to vary based on my partner, where we are in the story, and other such details. However, I always work hard to give you something to work off of- if you can't think of a reply from my post, I'm always happy to be told so. This way, I can try to fix it, and we can work together on any writers block we have!

I've been RPing for almost ten years (I lost count, to be honest), and I tend to sort of...Obsess over grammar and such. I do make mistakes as well, of course, but I take pride in my writing anyway. I admit I prefer to play females, but I'll play males since your preference is m/m. It's not necessarily my forte, but I'll do my best with you. However, I may or may not be able to go to the 18+ side you mentioned in m/m, depending on what it is you include in your 18+ tendencies. For the most part, I'd probably be better with content that does match the site rules anyway. But...That's just my preference. I'm fine with multiple characters in one story (it can give more possibilities, though it does depend for obvious reasons). Like you, I'm not good with blood and such...So we have no qualms there. I will always be sure to tell you if I start getting uncomfortable with a topic, and please do the same with me of course! I'm fine with you swearing, so no worries there.

Ah, and as for writing samples...I can find one randomly for you, but I admit I don't tend to worry about them myself.

In terms of your preferences, I'm fine with fandoms or non-fandoms. In terms of fandoms, the one on your list I'd likely be best with is Pokemon, though I may or may not be up to doing Avatar: The Last Airbender and Disney things as well depending on what your ideas are. Like you, I prefer to have our own characters and not canon ones, and just use the universe of the fandom as a base. In terms of original...I'd likely be fine with most of the things you listed. Mythology may be difficult depending on what you have in mind, but vampires, immortals, spies...Those things are quite interesting! I also really like the idea of something RPG-style.

Likelihood is, we can surely come up with an interesting story for both of us. If not from what was stated above, we can mix and match or carve a new idea all together. Either way, I do hope you might find at least some interest. Let me know, hm?
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, man, that's quite a response there! Let me see if I can organize my thoughts into something suitable...

Length-wise, that sounds great. Um, no sample is really needed--I'm not overly picky, and so long as you don't want one from me, I think we're in the clear.

Hm, everything else looks good to me. I'm sorry, I don't really have anything to reply to other than AWESOME LET'S DO IT. As for the pairings, we can do any kind you like--I'm just mainly interested in m/m for 18+ situations. Because you'd feel more comfortable adhering to the Midorea guidelines, that's not really that big of an issue, you know? So you can play whatever kind of character you want. I'll probably stick with male, because that's what I'm used to, but if you'd like to play a female, that's totally fine.

Ehehe, Pokemon. I have so many plots revolving around Pokemon that it just isn't funny. As far as ATLA goes, it would just be like creating OCs and setting them off in some kind of plot in the universe set up in the show. Only ATLA, though. As much as I like LoK, I feel like the original series has more to work with. Disney was um... I think I had a Little Mermaid plot that had to do with octopus-people, kinda like Ursula.

If none of that stands out to you, then we can totally do something non-fandom! I'm really okay with whatever you want.

And I apologize about taking a while to get back to you. I've been offline for a while--I've been job hunting and had a wedding to attend, as well as my birthday a few days ago. So, yes! Let's keep talking and sort this out.