Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Rolayler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
Then why are you looking for the first PsP Disgaea madam? If you lack the PsP
Archers Lust

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
I'm don't choose between systems.
I've played every system that's been in the US, since the first Atari system.
I even had an Atari handheld, which I still get asked about whether or not that was a real thing.
Yes it was. I played Pong on it and it took 8 AA batteries and lasted maybe 4 hours of consistent playing.
Also the damn thing was huge. It was like holding a brick with buttons and a tiny screen.

As of now, I had to sell my Wii, my xbox was stolen, and I do not have a tv so my PS3 is sitting in my closet collecting dust.
I can only play Neverwinter Nights on my laptop or Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on my 3DS.

EDIT: OMG YES! I just found my Pokemon Diamond! Weeeee
I've been looking for this bastard since I moved back in April.

Zion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Damm that sucks. DX I sorry Archers. x.x

Hopefully things will turn out for the better soon. =-= At least the 3ds has some pretty good games available on it that you can play x3

Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
Uh, I am not currently looking for it Rol.... Jab I just said earlier that I needed to get a psp again. It's not my fault you didn't read that far back.

As for the one talking about only like Nintendo: It does have some pretty good games... but I have an open mind bout A LOT of things.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
Has the ouya been talked about here yet? I'm trying to decide if I want to preorder one.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
What is Ouya? Ive never heard of it before U:

::Shop::
Sharm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
It's a new console coming out on the 25th that's made to be really indy game friendly. The development kit is free, the console is only $100, they don't care if you break it open and fiddle with it, and all the games are free to try before you buy. The only downside I see is the lack of AAA titles.
Zion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
The Ouya sounds interesting. o.o What are AAA titles, though?
If it has decent rpg's from some good series I might consider getting one in the future.. o.o

I also want a ps3 and mayybe a ps4. depends on what games are on it.
The xbox 360 I'm not all that interested in and the new XboxOne sounds... from what I've been hearing, terrible. x.x...

Sharm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 am Reply with quote        
Xbox One sounds like it's trying very hard not to be a console, which fits with what Microsoft is doing lately. I'm not interested either. AAA titles are games made by the big, established game companies like Blizzard and Square-Enix. Other than an updated FF3 I'm not seeing anything other than indy games in Ouya's line up ATM but who knows, maybe the big companies are waiting to see what the sales are like before developing for it. They are a big unknown right now.
Zion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quote        
Yeah. I've heard the same about Final Fantasy. People think the developers are screwing with it so much to put an end to the series or something.

Personally I'm glad xbox is going down. We don't need two separate consoles for all the games that we might want EVERYTIME they decide that consoles need updating. It's like you'd need an xbox and a ps3 if your tastes are pretty broad, which is just more money that is needlessly spent, versus if there was just one console.

But that sucks. I'm hoping sales are enticing enough that the big companies will consider making games for it because it sounds really good right now.
Though. then again... that would mean there would be two consoles that one might need to buy to get all desired games if one comes out on ps4 and the other on the ouya, which is a situation that always sucks.

EposVox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:55 am Reply with quote        
Woohooo Pokemon Diamond!

And yeah... Ouya..
I personally am not sure if it's something I could ever justify getting, BUT
I think it's absolutely important to start having things like it on the market, and it's a fantastic idea.

The issue is it's trying to appeal to all the hardcore gamers - who are shamming it - when it's not a console for the hardcore gamer. It's specifically a console for the casual gamer, the mobile games gamer, the flash/facebook games gamer.
If they actually get the attention of those guys/women, they will win.

Live Stream
Photography & GFX
Facebook
Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:29 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
The way you describe it makes the area that you live in sound beautiful, Kryztol... Even if the walks are tiresome. xP

Oh yes it is beautiful. North Wales is one of the most beautiful places in the world I think.

Try this

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, looks like something out of a game, haha. Have you always lived there?

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:42 am Reply with quote        
Kryztol-I have this insane urge to visit Wales now. Neutral
Archers Lust

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:11 am Reply with quote        
Krystol- I want to go backpacking in Wales. It's one of my bucket list items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70, 71, 72  Next