Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, Koyi! I'm doing alright. How are you?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
Tired and kindave bored but otherwise ok. Guess I should see what kindave fun games are going on in the festival forum and stuffs.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired too. n_n The planning for these things is exhausting.

Good luck if you do enter any of them. The forum was pretty crazy earlier, but it's calmed down a bit now.

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
NO, CHU, THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN. D>

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Ohh, that's how it is. xP I see.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 am Reply with quote        
Ooh, going back a page here...but anyway. xD; Violin and piano?? That's so cool!~ I want to learn to play piano...more than to pick out a few things, I mean. Laugh I played clarinet for years in school, I really kind of liked it. I was also in choir and now I've been learning to play the guitar for like a year and a half. Yeah...just had to comment here because MUSIC. Weeeee
Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I actually started piano a few years ago but I quit at level one because I hated it hahaha. BUT THEN I RECENTLY REALIZED IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY COOL SO I STARTED AGAIN. <D

Oh man, I want to learn guitar at some point too. That's be so awesome. *o*
I've always wanted to join choir but I'm not really confident enough about my voice to sing in front of other people. oTL

BY THE WAY. Since I am taking so ridiculously long ( Neutral ) would you like me to draw your new avatars or still the old ones (@both Chu and Sly)? It's no problem either way for me. uvu

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quote        
I'm pretty self-conscious too, but choir wasn't too bad because the whole point was singing in a group of people. xP

And I don't mind either way, Crispy. You can just draw the one that you like best. Here they are:

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not confident in much at all...until I'm out in front of people; it makes no sense. Laugh

Um...whichever you want to do is fine by me Crispy.~

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
/waves arms back and forth/

Wooo I like personifying things too c:

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
OH GOD, SINGING IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE,,, I JUST THINK EVERYONE AROUND ME IS SECRETLY THINKING I SUCK. D>

chu's art is done omg. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER HAHA /shot

aaand sans-flower version, because let's face it, my sunflower drawing skills -- Neutral

and a side note, 420 haze it hahaha no I've just lost my ability to shade properly apparently

EDEET: WOO HOO 100 POSTS. Weeeee

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ahhhh, so cute. Weeeee Thank you, Crispy~

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
HAHAH I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON BUT I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO GET TO THESE ANY TIME SOON~~ I'M SO SORRY, FEEL FREE TO EAT ME :'D

I'll try to surprise you guys with art sometime in the future when I get struck with muse but at the moment I just don't feel like doing anything, oTL