Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 am Reply with quote        
Show me avatars with the most complex color scheme you can think of. Happy

Mine isn't really complex, but making an avatar with 4 colors was a bit of a challenge. It was fun though, and I think everything blends well. I want to see how creative everyone else can get with color schemes. ^^

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
I accept your challenge U:

::Shop::
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:21 am Reply with quote        
I must do this whenever I get the chance! Not tonight though; I'm busy shopping and getting ready for a concert.~ Hai
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
Today I discovered I can't do avatars with more than four colors. xD Even made a color plan, finished an avi, went back to look at it and what do you know, completely left out one of my 5 colors.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, unless I count the base as a color, I can't get more than four. xD I'll keep trying though!

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quote        

I was able to get 5 in but only because one was an accent color/the eyes?
-Blue
-Pink
-Gold
-Leaf green
-Purple

And it still looks awkward as hell. Not bad, just awkward and a little forced.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
Five colors (I guess six, if you count the little bit of silver)? Yeah. No. Terrible. Buuut I tried. xD;

Hai ? Duh Neutral

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
I will attempt this soon for sure! Oh Mai i seem to always just do 2 color avatars, but i wanna try more complex combinations~

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Blazinfox555

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
This sounds like an awesome challenge, just need to build up my silver stores and collect more items~

An analogous color scheme would be really nice, but difficult to pull off. You could probably manage if you chose the right colors though.

My first is going to be basic green and brown, but then I think i'll try do a purple to yellow scheme.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
My current is based on the four lotus flowers from the lotus event...So I ended up having a lot of colors! Though it's based mostly on green, blue, pink, and white...I made sure to get that red/yellow in there to mix too <3 I had help making it look right, but now I love it~

But...I also used the MAD thing to make another random combo. But I don't have the items to show yet ;-;