Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Awesomesauce2014

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hey everyone! I really want to do a roleplay, because a) I'm bored and b) I'm really freaking bored! I ONLY DO F/F! Nothing else! I'll do anything from PG-13 to Mature. If you have an idea, then let me know. I tend to range from semi lit to slightly advanced. I will however, type as much as I am given. Meaning if you give me a paragraph, I'll right a paragraph back. I'm online almost always. I usually play the more submissive like character in the relationship. I prefer the threads on this site, but I will do email if you want. I would also like to do the human/anything couple, having the anything be an anthro. Below I have a few ideas of couples that I would like to do, and a few plots as well.

Couples (the character I want to play will be in bold, if there is not a character bolded it means I don't mind playing either.);

Thief x Princess
Magic user x Creature
Prince(ss) x Neko Servant
Neko slave x Vampire
Human xNeko slave
Human x Vampire
Vampire slayer x Vampire
Vampire x bad girl
Vampire x good girl
Master/Mistress x Abused Pet-the mistress/master is not the abuser-
Street rat xRich Girl
Run away x Someone else
Teacher x abused/pregnant student
Nerd x Popular/jock

The plots;
Plot number one: During the summer of her freshman year, Jasmine went to a party and something happened. No one knows what happened to her, only that she ratted the party out and called the cops. No one knows the real truth, not even her parents, who are cold and distant. Now everyone is mad at her and won't talk to her at all. Her grades have been dropping and she lost all her friends. He/She is new to school and everyone tells him/her not to talk to her. He/She doesn't really listen and tries to befriend her and figure out why she called the police.
Coupling: Doesn't matter
Rated: PG-16/Mature
Idea based on: Speak

Plot number two: Emma is a world known teen hero. She goes to school and saves the world all by herself. He/She is her enemy, always has been.Villain often gives her enemy names, thinking since she is old its sweet to call her names like Princess, Pumpkin, Cupcake Sugar. Hero is then hit with a comet and is given powers much like her enemy. And one day after she gets the powers she killed a villain who was claimed as a good citizen and the media says that the famous Hero has gone rouge. Her family doesn't help, believing the media, since they have always hated her crime fighting and her friends don't think they should trust her, and are afraid of her. Having no where else to turn she goes to Villain for help.
Rating; Mature or PG 16
Part I want to play; Teen Hero
Idea based on; Kim Possible

Plot number three: She can't have children because she doesn't like men and just had a very bad break up with her girlfriend. Lilly is a runaway neko girl, who was robbed of her childhood. While she was out she found Lilly huddled all alone in an alley, terrified and starving. She takes her home and treats her like a daughter/pet.
Who I want to play: Lilly
Who I want you to play: The woman
Rating: Mature

Plot Number four: The King and Queen are always fond of a good laugh, Their jokers and circus freaks though aren't enough for them, a traveling gypsy cart happened to come into town. As always they were invited into the castle for a spell. The gypsies dance and entertained all night and when they finally brought out the young girl with cat ears and a tail, wearing transparent clothing did well to show off the young girls beauty the king was fascinated by her, maybe a little too well.
He called the girl forward and of course she obeyed, when he wished to purchase the girl from the gypsies they declined, The Neko became frightened at the kings anger and soon fleed from him. The king was angered and sent his knights and warrior to find them, a bounty on the girl was made and every hunter was notified.
A specific Hunter was summoned to the castle, one that specified in these retrieval missions, and once the hunter was notified of the bounty on this particular girl, it was set in the rogues mind to get that girl!
Who I want to player: The hunted
Who I want you to play: Huntress
Rating: PG-16/Mature

Plot number 4:
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 am Reply with quote        
Hey there! Good luck with your search!

If you want, we also have an official search thread, where you can post some ad for yourself and look at others' profile. We're trying to build it up right now, since it's a bit empty, but yeah, if you want to take a look, maybe fill a profile, that sorta thing, well, it's there. Wink

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
I'd love to do an RP with you! I happen to prefer F/F pairings, so it works out fine. I will write based on what you give me (just as you said you do), and it will basically depend on what I can think of- but I will always do my best to give you something to work off of!

To be honest, I'm super interested in plot number three. Super, super interested....But we can talk about other things instead if you're not as interested in it. ^^;