Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. the cat box
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
in regards to reading, i got the first GOT book to read. Hai this will be interesting

-waves at ecoo-

How is everyone this evening?

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Reading? I'm currently reading a book that I started earlier...which is why I have been absent today. XD I don't even remember the name of the book....but it is book 6 of the Alexa O'Brien series by Trina M. Lee. XD

I wish I could stay up late to finish it...but I have to go to work tomorrow. T_T
ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:17 am Reply with quote        
i've been wondering about game of thrones, wether to read it and/or watch the show XD you'll have to let me know how the book is, cat!

i'm reading "Wolf Within", Sean Ellis' autobiography. He's a guy who has worked with wolves for a long time, and has even been accepted into a wild pack in Idaho and lived with them for 18 months (he had to leave in the end because... well... humans don't last too long on a raw meat diet) It's an amazing book though, my eyes have welled up with tears on several occasions already!

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quote        
Ooh, that sounds like a great read, ecco! Also Cat has to let me know how GOT too.~Oh Mai
Brittany

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:50 am Reply with quote        
Hmm, I'm reading a book called Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter. It's a mature read and involves sexual things, lol. I'm into romance books. xD;
I was also reading Vampire Diaries, but started watching the series. owo I think I'm gonna go back to reading the books since the tv series is wayyyy different.
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quote        
I just wish there were actual book stores here [now that the Borders stores are all gone]. ;n;
Theres a few used books stores which are nice. <3
Its just, what if what I want just came out? xD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15