Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
I don't have a steam account...I have been thinking about getting one...especially now since I see yall talking about that there are some free games on there? If/When I join, I'll more than likely be TerrenaAnimula unless some meanie took my username...which I doubt. XD

Edit: I have one now...it is TerrenaAnimula
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
Blazinfox, that's fine. :] You can add me (ewitsChu) if you want and we could play together when you do get around to it. It's a lot more fun with friends.

TerrenaAnimula, I'll add you. :3 There are other free games aside from TF2... Lemme find a list. Actually, you don't need a list. If you go to the store and go to the drop-down list for games, there's a free-to-play section. :]

Blazinfox555

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
Alright, I'm up for learning and playing with you, but yeah, that'll have to wait about a week. I've got finals that, while I am currently avoiding by checking the forums, do keep me from playing any games for a good length of time.

When do most people get on to play anyway?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
That's understandable. And yeah, Midorea was a nice distraction from my finals a few weeks ago. >.>

And we get on at pretty random times, honestly. ^^; Just whenever we feel like it, haha. A lot of us live in the EST time zone, if that helps you at all. If you wanted to schedule a time to get on though (again, when you're done with finals and stuff) then we can do that. We're pretty flexible.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
we usually play later in the evenings, about 8-12pm. :3 I'll add you on steam too.

Good luck with your finals!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
What exactly is TF2? I watched the video (kind of) but I am not exactly sure what it is.
And apparently I got that Marvel game (even though I haven't installed it)...because I clicked on it to find more information on it. XD *really has no idea what she is doing on there*
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
TF2 is a team-based shooter, but it's more cartoony (as you can see) than others. It has a class system that offers diverse gameplay, and all in all it's just a goofy de-stressor that somehow becomes wildly addictive. I don't even LIKE shooters and I love TF2. You really have to play it to get a feel for it though. ^^; My descriptions aren't very good.

Yeah, for some reason games show up there that I've never even heard of. I just consider them advertisements and ignore them. Neutral Honestly I'm kind of a noob with Steam, haha.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
lol. Sounds interesting if there are class systems and stuff in it. I'm also not a shooter game person.

I haven't really done anything with my steam account other than browse and set up my profile. XD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
I am awful with shooters. I'm shaky and I have slow reflexes. That's why one of my favorite classes is the mechanic. You can set up turrets in strategic places and just watch your kill count rise. xD You still have to repair the turret when people attack it, but that doesn't require much aim.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
True...I might have to download it since it is free to try it out.
Also noticed that Terraria went on sale. O.o I should totally buy that for under $4. O.o

And I apparently can't add Dragon Age Origins to my games because I don't have a Steam code for it. T_T
realAniram

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:49 pm Reply with quote        
I just joined the Steam group, I'm realAniram on there if anyone wants to add me. I haven't figured out how to add aliases, but there's really only two aliases I have anyway... And my username is my most used one. xD

My steam automatically turns on and logs me in and stuff, so I'm actually not as online as it looks. I like it the way it is though. :P

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
I would add you, but it won't let me. *just read through support* Apparently you can't add friends or initiate chats until you have purchased a game.

I'm the same way! Turn on my computer, Steam powers on therefore saying I am online. And I don't shut down my computer until I go to bed...or I need to restart the computer...power outage...bad storm....stuff like that.