Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Jandi

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, so I've been wondering about a few things...

Based on this list, a fighter can become a barbarian and I'd love a 10+ HP increase each level.

So, I changed my class to Bard because it says it's fighters, musicians, etc. How exactly do I become a fighter and then ultimately a barbarian?

I'm level 21, and I still don't have a hang at these things... D:

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not fully sure what you have to have, but I'm pretty sure you have to be a certain level Fighter. You can go to the Town Place in the battle arena and click on "Promotion", and you should be able to see if you can upgrade or not. This thread might say more on it, but it's a bit old ^^

::Shop::
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
In order to access the classes, you have to meet the base stat requirements. Fighter is actually available from the beginning if you have high enough stats.

Your strength is very high, so I'd assume your constitution is too low. Probably get it up to 10, then try to switch classes again? If it's high enough it should appear in the list.

Since your level is so high, you might be able to upgrade to barbarian as soon as you switch...

I'm afraid being a bard right now has nothing to help you with the fighter class though, because they're both starter classes.

You upgrade in the promotion area, if you didn't know~

Also, since your constitution is so low, it might not be that expensive to pay to level it up at least once and speed that up...

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Jandi

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
Ah yes, I was reading through that thread but I'm still a bit confused, lol Smile

My guess is
Armour Class 55
Strength 41
Dexterity 22
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 4
Charm 0
Constitution 7

I'm gonna guess that some of those are too low to upgrade the class? Does charm or wisdom even help any? lollll.

edit: Ah, okay, thanks for the answer Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Charm is automatically set to 0 because of issues it had with the thief ability. Wisdom and Intelligence have to do with magic attack/defense, but they don't affect the fighter class at all. :)

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Jandi

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, okay, that's good.
Don't have to worry about them then 8D
Who needs intelligence? Pshhh. ; )

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
Who needs magic when have stick Oh Mai

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer... or peek into the battle system's innards to find the answer for you xD

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
Exactly, lol.
I usually just use a volleyball. xD
THIS IS ONE STRONG VOLLEYBALL. ;D

So just to get this straight, I should focus on leveling up my constitution for a bit? That is, until it lets me get a promotion? And from there I should be able to become a fighter, then eventually barbarian? :'D

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
Not quiteeeee. Level constitution until... 10. Once you get it to 10, you can change your class to fighter the same way you changed to bard. Theeen you can get a promotion to barbarian.

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, okay! Awesome, that works well.

And once I get it to fighter at 10 constitution, do you know how much more I'll need to become a barbarian? :3

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
As it happens, you would then meet all the requirements to be barbarian as well. :P That upgrade becomes available to the fighter class at level 10 when the strength is 15 and dex/const are 10... which you have already except for the constitution. :3

Soo... as long as you have the money for a promotion you can go straight from fighter to barbarian.

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
Awesomeee. That's great. I'll just keep it at barbarian then.
10 more HP per level sounds nice. @ ,@

Thank you for answering all my questions, so quickly too! <3 I appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quote        
Is no problem c: Happy to help~

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:05 pm Reply with quote        
...and thanks to you I'm officially a fighter!
Just needa earn 875 more silver and I'll be on my way to becoming a lovely Barbarian! :'D