Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Hey, how are you tonight?~ Hai
Mystycia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quote        
I'm rather good, really sleepy, but good c:

Yourself? :3

Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quote        
Doing all right here. I'm playing with a new microphone I got and avoiding any real, or productive task of any kind. Laugh
Jueta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
Good afternoon/evening if anyone's in here. o3o;;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:38 am Reply with quote        
Hello everyone!
I went missing from here for a while. Maybe like around 2 weeks? Don't know.
Kylie

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:37 am Reply with quote        
Hello everyone,

I'm sure some of you (or not) may have been wondering where I've been lately. Well after I got back from vacation in the beginning of April, we did my sister in laws wedding. 2 days after her wedding (April 23rd), my husbands brother shot himself in the head and died. He was living with my husband and I so he died in his bedroom in my house. Thankfully my kids were not around, I was at work and received a call from my husband at work. He found his brother in the room 10 minutes after he shot himself. My husband was at the chicken coop in the backyard so he didn't hear the gunshot. My brother in law was acting weird the whole morning but nobody thought he would do something like this.

Anyways, everybody was devastated and traumatized. We did his funeral the weekend following. He had no life insurance so the family had to pay for everything out of our own pockets. My husband and I helped 5k.

The day of the funeral, my mother in law went to touch him and she completely lost it. She lost complete memory of the whole week and the events. So I took her to the ER but they said its was just stress. Anyways, she's better now.

My husband and I can no longer live in our home because of the painful memories. So we moved out and back in with his parents. We're going to put our house back on the market but the money were going to lose in the process is unfortunate.

So anyways, that's it. We're just taking it day by day. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
I wish you the best of luck Kylie, and I hope that things work out well with your house. I'm so sorry for your loss.

::Shop::
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
You definitely have my sympathy Kylie. That's not something that's easy to deal with, especially so close to home. I hope your family stays strong through this difficult time, and that you're able to heal, even if it's day by day.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for sure, and just remember that you'll always be welcome here if you ever need anything.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sorry for your loss, Kylie. We understand that the healing process takes time, and we'll be here to support you if you ever need it. Just take care of yourself.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Pretty much can't say anything that hasn't been said, but I'm very sorry for your loss Kylie. If you ever need anyone (even to just chat with, or something silly like that) I'm here. You and you're family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Bouncy Heart