Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quote        
It's been so long since I watched a drama. The last one I watched was really good, although I can't exactly remember what it was called. I remember what it sounded like but I can't spel or pronounce it, or remember what it means in english. I talked about it in this thread I think though. That was like december/january. @___@

Stupid work taking up my time shit. xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quote        
    Hmm...
    The only Asian Dramas I watched were Taiwanese, and I would watch them with my mom. x3
    The ones I watched with my mom was Devil Beside You. I looooved that one. <3
    Right now I'm working on Mars with my mom. > u<
    But the other ones my mom watched was Why Why Love (Has some of the same people of Devil Beside You!) and Meteor Garden(Has some few actors from Mars!)
    Lol, I just realized the ones my mom watched are related to each other in some way. xD

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
Odd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quote        
Back when I still had International channel (now known as AZN) I used to watch a Korean drama called "Emperor of the Sea". It had subtitles, and was set in the eighth century. Also, there were pirates. Really, could you ask for more?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
...it sounds great. :o A Korean Pirate show? Really, that's fabulous! *writes down name* I'll have to watch it sometime. ^^

Fallain - Oooh, I see. That sounds both very interesting, and very sad. Still, it's just the kind of thing I like. I'll have to look it up. ^^ Thanks for recommending it!

Carpe - Hmm, true enough. The page-clicking isn't all that bad, if you keep in mind how many series you get to see on there. Mysoju really is the best place to watch drama, these days.

Nikki - That name sounds very familiar, I think it's a pretty famous series. I'll be sure to take a gander at it. ^^

Valiantly - It's a shame that it got spoiled for you. There's nothing wrong with crying about a drama, though. I mean, unless you really don't like sad drama's, I'd still watch it. Even if you know the ending, you still don't know how things grew to get to that ending.

Miyani-chan - Haha! That's pretty amusing. But I guess it's normal. She must've watched Devil Beside you or something, went to check out the actors, and then saw "ooh, he/she's also in Why Why Love!" and started watching that one. That's usually what I end up doing with manga. XD <3
I really loved Devil beside you, too, and am reading the manga of Mars (so I want to wait until I finish the manga before watching the series). But it sounds like you guys have a great taste. ^,~

Eru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quote        
I think the only Asian drama I've watched was Sexy Voice and Robo - if that counts as a drama? It was really funny but emotional too and it completely tugged at my stony heart-strings. Matsuyama Ken'ichi starred in it, which of course made me love it even more >w<
Tribute

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
Odd: Korean pirates?! I must watch this!

Eru: xD Dramas do that tugging on my stony heart... I can only stand it at certain times.

AzureAvi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quote        
i prefer japanese dramas but like korean movies better that japanese movies. A good series i watch was 5 episodes and may not be easy to find but was a Korean horror series called Coma. It's really good. The story line is great and the way the set it up was amazing!

LINK: http://www.mysoju.com/coma/
Alyssia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
Ohhh I love watching these, I recently got into them so there isn't too much I can recommend

Bread, Love and Dreams
Love Truly
Pretty Insun
Smile Again
Lovers in Paris
All About Marriage
Marry Me Mary
The Road Home
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
The Fugitive Plan B

You may also like The Story of Hand in Hand its typically about a Korean national finding a love that isn't Korean and how they adjust.
Also looking into these sites to learn about some dramas you may like

This one is Arirang and this one is KBS World

You may also find this useful, its a [urlhttp://allkoreandrama.com/drama-listurl]List[/url] of Korean Dramas. Enjoy!
Blazinfox555

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
I have watched the first few episodes of quite a few Korean and Japanese Drama, but I believe I have only managed to finish the Kdrama, Coffee Prince. It was really good.