Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 am Reply with quote        
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving the site, although I can understand your reasons, and I wanted to wish you the best for the future Soft Smile
If you ever come back and want to talk, feel free to drop me a PM or stop by my hangout. I know I haven't been the most active mod recently, and I don't know if it could have changed much things anyway, but it saddens me to hear that people's experience on Mido wasn't good.

About your giveaway thing, if at the end you are left with some items or money or something and you felt like getting rid of them, maybe consider giving them to Usagi (my mule, in charge of the newbie help center). Basically, any donation will either be given directly to newbies or used in fundraising events and stuff.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
I removed my messages.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
oh, that is a good idea~ my original thought was to just give them to people i thought would use them XD or that is people i talked to a lot haha, newbies sound like a better idea

one more day guys, tomorrow i am closed and i still have plenty of things to give<3

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, cho. As I've said before, I'm sorry that you didn't feel welcome here and that you had an experience you viewed as bad. I don't likely need anything from your items, and I don't want to take away from the potential new people who could benifit from your items, anyway. I just wanted to give you a good send off, and wish you well with whatever life brings you. Sweat
Kal Dranz

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya, I'm new, I didn't know you but it's still sad to see someone leave a community... I wish you well on your endeavors <3

I wouldn't mind taking anything you have to spare, although it'd be nicer to see you stay so I could get to know you better~
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sorry to see you go! I haven't been a very active member in the forum since you've been here as a result of school, but from I have seen you always did your best to help activity. I wish you the best where ever you do go, though Smile

Don't need anything, but wanted to say goodbye.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Maverik

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:09 am Reply with quote        
Yarr, hope life treats you well. ;-;
Or, you could hang onto the stuff in case you decide to come back at a later date!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:41 am Reply with quote        
thankyou sly and dont worry i have enough<3

sorry dear, i would like to give it another go but i am afraid i have no more reason to stay. i am glad that you came though<3 i have something that might help you out and though there are no pants it is a start XD

you were active enough when i first joined and i did get to talk to you a bit so there is that much, you most certainly were not the least talkitive

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:50 am Reply with quote        
ok, everything is donated out<3 honey of course gets my pink outfit because it is my favorite and the rest went to the newbie mule, hopefully that is it

it was an interesting ride guys i hope you all have a fab life

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:22 am Reply with quote        
Woah, thanks a lot for all the items! Bouncy Heart

Newcomers Help Center: A friendly place to help you start your journey on Midorea.