Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quote        
Omg! I got my letter of acceptance into the Nursing program today! Whooho! I'm so excited! XD

I worked so hard to get in and now that I finally got in, I'm ecstatic!

Have you guys ever worked hard on something and when you finally got it, it feels wonderful? <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:27 pm Reply with quote        
Yay, congratulations! Happy Nursing is pretty hard to get into from what I hear. Lots of competition.

Eh, I typically don't take a chance on things. xD Applying for college in the first place was a big deal for me because I didn't do so right after high school, but I wasn't too worried about getting accepted. >< I don't get very excited over things, evidently.

Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
Haha yeah it is. It's based on a point system. So like grades you made in anatomy and physiology counts, your teas test score counts (like a sat but its specifically for nursing) and some other stuff I forgot. Lol. XD

Aw. Chu should try. Excitement is exciting. >.<;

I'm just happy because this is another step to success in life and that means more I can do for my family and my kids. <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, you must really know your stuff! And it really must be a great feeling, having your family to encourage and support you too. Smile Good luck with everything that you want to do. You really deserve it.

And ehhh, I feel bubbly or giddy, but the sheer throws things in the air and screams excitement isn't really my thing, haha. My boyfriend complains that he has to really poke and prod at me to see if I'm actually excited for things. Often times I am, I just don't show it.

Recently I got on the Chancellor's List, and that was pretty exciting. But because of my weird stuff, I turned it into more of an, "Oh, FUCK YOU ALL who said I couldn't do it!" type of thing than a, "Yaaaay, I'm so happy!" thing. xD Feelings are weird~

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Congrats! Hai It seems everyone I know is going into nursing, hope it all turns out well for you. Especially since you worked so hard to achieve it.

And yes. Happy Anything that I've made feels amazing to complete it. Just gotta work at it, and finish no matter what.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES