Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Before Renee could really explain what her intentions had been several things happened at once. "Well shit that went to hell faster than I thought." She muttered heading to the pile of weapons.

"I wasn't trying to say let the guards be in charge fuck that bullshit. I just wanted to try and get his guns. Ooo nice scope on this one." She said pulling up a laser rifle with a scope on it looking through it.

"So for the most part I was really trying to be a distraction without anyone getting shot to hell but that plan backfired. obviously." She continued motioning to the shot guard on the floor with her neck. Deciding the rifle she had picked up and the knife she had been given would be enough for her she got up from the pile on the floor and looked around at the others as if to say what I didn't see none of you going for the pile of weapons.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:55 am Reply with quote        
Shawn rooted through the weapon pile for another pair of energy cuffs and tossed them to the Sergeant.

"Put those on," she ordered, "Something tells me you can kill us with your hands just as easily as with your guns. Oh, and toss that grenade into the pile too. Now, Nat was it? Move, I'll help Jove." Shawn crossed to the fallen man, pulling supplies out of her bag. Syringes, disinfectant, sewing kit. Shawn knelt down by Jove and cleaned off his head.

"He'll be fine," she said after a second, "No concussion, clean cut...there shouldn't be any brain damage when he wakes up. Aside from whatever was wrong with his head beforehand." Shawn grinned and started stitching up Jove's head. It only took a minute or two to close the gash up, and to give the man an injection that would replenish most of the blood he'd lost and get him on his feet.

"See?" Shawn said as Jove started stirring, "Nothing wrong. As for Blondie..." Shawn rolled the guard over onto her front, ignoring the pained moans. The doctor felt Blondie's shoulder gently, ascertaining the damage to the bones. The bleeding was minimal; it was only a small entry wound that missed any arteries. No exit wound though...that'd make the shoulder fun to fix.

"I hope you're a rightie, Blondie," Shawn muttered, "This is fixable, but not with the stuff I've got on me...I'd need a fully equipped operating room to do anything but keep it from getting worse." That said, Shawn started rooting through her bag for syringes and chemicals. She injected the shoulder with local anesthetic, then froze the muscles so that the arm wouldn't be jostled. Shawn ripped up her jacket and fashioned a sling for Blondie to keep the arm from swaying around.

"Oi. Blondie. You awake? You won't have control your arm for a while, but do your best to not move it. Let me know if you get feeling back in it. That's bad. Understand?" Shawn glanced around at the group.

"Anybody else falling apart, or can we get going?"

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
Jove had been having the strangest dream (or maybe it wasn't a dream, he couldn't be sure.) He had been following the girl from earlier through a field of flowers; the two of them were laughing and just generally enjoying themselves. Just as they got to a stopping place in the middle of the field, the girl had turned to face him, a somber look on her face. Jove had felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach and was suddenly very sad.

"I'm so sorry." His whispered voice could barely be heard, but the girl had smiled.

"For what?"

"Everything...just..." Jove trailed off, not knowing quite what to say to the girl. She smiled at him then.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Jove. I love you and always have. But...I have to go." She stood, biting her lip, and looking truly disappointed.

"Let me come with you then."

The girl walked over to him and hugged him tightly. After a moment, she let him go, shaking her head. "Sorry Jove. Not this time. Not yet." She blew him a kiss and walked away as the field in front of him seemed to dissolve into thin air.

Jove opened his eyes slowly, just in time to see Shawn walk away and check on the guard. Everything was a little blurry, but he was generally feeling better. "Well, I musta died and gone to heaven, 'cause I swear there was an angel standing over me." He smiled broadly, just to be more obnoxious. His hand on the floor found it's way into a pile of goo, and he made a disgusted face. "Well, maybe not heaven...." Wiping his hand on his pants, he got shakily to his feet, before addressing Shawn. "Thank you. Really. Now whatta the rest of you say? Let's get outta here ASAP, huh?" Sweat

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
And just after she'd gotten over a pulled shoulder, too...

Shell grumbled as everyone busied themselves with surviving in whatever way they could. The ground was really comfortable at the moment, so she wasn't too keen on moving. Plus, she wanted to seem as unthreatening as possible to the company she was with. If she laid low, there was a chance she could get out of this with just a shoulder wound.

She saw the slight sympathetic look from her commanding officer. "Don't worry 'bout me, sir. I've been trained to make it through scrapes like this one. Mind you, I never thought I'd experience all of this on my first assignment." she chuckled.

"And as for you," she sat up and stared straight at the con who had done this to her. "Yeah, I'm right handed. And thanks." She adjusted the sling. "I'll put the least amount of strain as possible in the current situation." She rose to her feet.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
Nat quickly moved out of the way and turned to the cyborg. "Never mind," she said grudgingly. "She's got it."

She sighed, feeling frustrated and stressed as she looked at the alien she'd killed and the bodies of the crew members around her. "Yeah. We should get going. We've got to get out of here." She tucked the gun she'd found into the waistband of her pants and picked out two knives from the pile. Slitting the front of her shirt open, she made four cuts to put the knives through so they rested against her abdomen.

"Let's go."

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
Renee put the knife she had been given in her belt and shouldered the rifle deciding to grab a small pistol and some ammo as an afterthought. Moving to go with the others that were leaving the area.

"I don't know about the rest of you guys but I am not standing around here for longer than needs be. Probably best to get while the gettins good or else well who knows." She said moving to get with the few from the group that were now leaving. She only hoped none of the monsters showed up at the moment she wasn't sure how fast she could get a gun of any sort up to make a shot.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 am Reply with quote        
"Yeah, no problem," Shawn said, help Jove up to his feet, "Next time you feel like having an aggressive makeout session with the bulkhead, though, I might not patch you up again. Come on, we have to find a way out." Shawn helped Blondie up to her feet as well.

"Come on Blondie," Shawn sighed, "Don't make me ask again...where're the elevators?" Shawn pressed a hand to her head as she swayed in place. Her head swam, and suddenly it seemed very hot in the ship...which was strange, considering a few minutes ago, Shawn had been shivering.

Probably just the cryo pod messing with me, Shawn thought, It should pass soon enough. She forced the moment of weakness away, and stood up straight again.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:22 am Reply with quote        
"Come on, this is way to the elevators, but good luck using them without power," he said frowning but began to jog down the hallway anyway. He wasn't really sure what her obsession with the elevators was all about. Sure they could get you to the escape pods... if they had power.

After turning down a few different halls he came to a stop in front of a pair of elevators, arms crossed, and waited for the rest of them to catch up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
Nat jogged to keep up with the guard. Man, those legs of his were fast. She shot Shawn a quick look and frowned. "Hey, you feeling alright?" she asked. Her coloring was all wrong and she looked a little dazed.

She glanced at Jove, relieved he was alright and shook her head internally. Don't develop feelings...any kind of feelings, she told herself. Her eyes hardened slightly as she steeled herself. She couldn't start caring about people; caring about people got you hurt, because when they hurt, you hurt. The only one she ever cared about was herself.

And her best friend. Her heart twanged painfully; would she ever see him again? Or any of her brothers and sisters, her fellow gang members, her friends. Her only friends in the world.

Okay...maybe she didn't only care about herself...

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 am Reply with quote        
"I'm fine," Shawn said to Nat, her tone lacking the normal snap. She didn't have enough energy to get snarky. All her focus was on jogging. As Shawn turned the corner, she saw the large, imposing elevator door.

"Oh, this'll be fun to get open," Shawn muttered to herself, pulling the bar from her belt. "I'm assuming the ship locked down before it lost power...so the bolt was probably drawn across the inside of the door, right? All...legal ships with elevators have a trip switch to unbolt the door. This one'll be rather big....there!" Shawn pointed up to a small hole in the door, up near the top...six feet above her head.

"Alright, who's tallest? Gimme a boost up. It shouldn't be too hard to...oh..." Shawn, struck by a sudden bout of vertigo, sat down heavily, holding her head in her hands. The emergency lights felt painfully bright to her eyes, making her headache even worse.

"Um, one of you guys needs to...hit the switch then," Shawn said, panting, "Just shove this bar and jiggle the mechanism...should unlock, then we can force the door open...and Sarge. Lack of electricity makes...this elevator more...difficult. Not impossible."