Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
Ange was utterly confused by what the girl said at first. Then she realized she had been used in whatever plan these girls had just hatched or whatever it was they just did. She had helped them do their dirty work because of a school project that had set her up with one of the most unlikely people to befriend her. She should have figured it out far sooner. It was at the point she had the thoughts of she could kick herself that her water bubble prison thing broke and she landed flat on her ass on the side walk.

"Well at least I don't have to kick myself to hard now." She muttered as she found where her scooter had gone off to and climbed on it making her way to Tabor's she had to let Leigh and Logan know about what had happened and what she had been told. Of course by the looks of Tabor's when she got there it would probably have to wait.

Atraea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks Alix." Rosie laid down on the couch closing her eyes and gingerly rubbing at her stomach.

"Arrrgh, fucking hate that fucking Fire Douche...he's never got me this bad."

"Well if you didn't have such an insatiable appetite for violence you would've known when to stop!" Martha was in the medicine cabinet in the laundry room, getting some aloe vera for Rosie's stomach, and the medicinal humidifier for Sami.

"HEY SHUDDUP AIN' NOBODY ASK YOU--OW!!

Martha had walked past the couch Rosie was on and tossed the bottle on Rosie's stomach. "Well if you're going to be like that you can apply that yourself. Let's see if you can follow instructions now." She made her way over to the table where Sami was sitting, setting the humidifier down right next to her and plugging it into the wall. "Here. Breathe deep. Should help your nose and throat."

If Rosie had anymore energy should would've leaped from the couch, all 'talk shit get hit', but right now the burn on her stomach wasn't allowing her to do much of anything, so she just applied some to her stomach and laid there. The next few moment passed in silence, before Rosie realized...

"Hey...where's Aggie and Nephytis?"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
moptopperson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
Jack had sniffed out the pie. Martha hadn't changed him back yet because Little Miss Combat Boots had a fist-sized (shaped) burn on her stomach. Oh, the poor thing! He tried not to look too smug as he stalked past the couch. He knew that only Martha could currently understand him. He knelt to look Alix in the face.

It was time to play aggressive charades!

He pointed at the stack of pies and then himself. He made sure to indicate ALL of the pies. His reasoning was this: He belonged to the house. Therefore anything that came into the house was potentially his too.

He gestured violently with one broad paw. A clawing motion about face height. Translation: Give me the pies and I don't tear your face off.

He then gave her the dorkiest smile he could muster. Translation: No hard feelings.

After all, they'd all RIDDEN him like goblins on a warg. This was a small price to pay.
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Alix was resting her eyes as Martha walked by, her head leaning on the wall. Was she tired? No, not really, she just didn't have anything to do. But when Jack came thumping over, Alix was mildly curious.

Then he started miming.

When he gestured to the pies, one of Alix's eyebrows hiked so far up that it almost disappeared into her hairline.

When he clawed, Alix's eyes pinched slightly, almost creating an angry expression.

When Jack grinned like a dope, Alix sighed, and rolled her eyes, and stood up. Slowly, deliberately, she pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a drag and blowing the smoke in Jack's face. She placed one foot in front of the stack of pies rather protectively. Then, still moving slowly and deliberately, flipped Jack off with both hands.

"You touch my pies," she said quietly, "I promise I will castrate you. Both this form, and your regular one." Translation: back the fuck off.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
Sami nodded a thank you because she currently wasn't in the mood to talk. She decided to instead focus on breathing. Stupid wind blowing her mist right into her face. Fortunately, she didn't get the more wicked side effects, like nausea.

She just sat and watched the drama involving Alix, Jack, and Pie unfold in front of her. If she could breathe a little later, she would put in her two cents if needed. For now, they were not.

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Leigh was still on the ground. He still didn't want to get up at all. What in the world did that skeleton freak do to him? And why did she take so many pies? He sighed and decided to keep himself busy counting the spots on the ceiling tiles.

He just had no energy to movie.

Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Martha was about to address Rosie's question when she saw Jack get smoke blown right into his face. She was about to chuckle, and think about how it certainly served him right asking for things that weren't his...

...and then she remembered her promise. "*siiiiigh* Jack. C'mere boy." She walked over, tugging him by his fur and into the kitchen, before he got Alix started and they started wrecking the house.

Nephytis already has one hole in a house due for repair, I doubt she'd be thrilled about another.

"Sit," she instructed. "You played a vital part in our mission, even if it was rather small. Riding you was better than walking home. Hmmm..." She searched the pantry for something for Jack to eat, finding ingredients for s'mores that Agnes had bought for her class, her eyes settling on a bag of marshmallows.

Can dogs have marshmallows...? Well he's not technically a dog...Oh well. It's sweet. He'll eat it.

"Here boy. Catch." Martha opened the bag and tossed one in the air for Jack to catch in his mouth.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
moptopperson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
Jack sneezed and hacked once. His eyes narrowed. He growled and his tail stood stiff behind him. Alix had crossed the damn line.

"That's it, you don't get a face anymore." He moved to start dragging his claws down when Martha tugged him out into the kitchen.

He went sullenly, grumbling all the while.

"She blew smoke in my face, let me kill her. She can't be that vital if she's that stupid. All that smoke is going to ruin that face, too. She doesn't need it anymore. Or I could tear off her ass. Bite the damn thing off. She'll never sit again."

Jack caught the marshmallow as soon as it entered his field of vision. It killed a lot the tension. He also almost choked on the thing because he wasn't used to chewing with this mouth. Thank God she didn't give him peanut butter. That might have been embarrassing. " . . . Thank you. Can I change back now?"
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
Alix smirked and took another drag on her cigarette as Jack lumbered obediently off. She relaxed her fist, as she'd been ready to punch Jack in the nose as hard as she could if the dog tried to attack.

"Heh, you really got him whipped, don't you?" she said quietly in the general direction of Martha's back, "All you gotta do is teach him to beg." Alix sat back down, once again huddling protectively over her pies. Not even a snarling demon dog could separate Alix from her pies, although she was planning on giving Jack one until he got all greedy. Oh well, his loss. If he'd rather choke on a marshmallow, that's his loss.

Then Alix realized that Rosie's question had never been answered.

"Yeah...shouldn't Nephytis and Agnes be here? Or are they just gonna finish the plan by themselves?"

Nuklearsamurai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
The skeletal monstrosities ran off once the girls had escaped on that misshapen lump of a dog. They were too far away for Logan to catch on foot, and there were too many of them to beat, even if he'd already KO'd one of them. One of these days he'd have to come up with a strategy for those damned zombies. For now though, he'd have to swallow letting them go; he had more pressing matters.

He vaulted through the broken storefront, his boots landing amidst a crunch of glass and saw Leigh collapsed on the floor.

"Oh shit..." he rushed over and tried to move him. He didn't seem hurt or anything, and his eyes were open, but seemed kind of far away, like he just didn't care anymore...

"Leigh? Leigh, can you get up?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quote        
"No... not really." Leigh responded after trying to move his fingers. "I have no clue what that chick dumped down my throat, but it took away any energy I had. I can't really will myself to move at all." He chuckled. "In fact, I'm finding the floor to be pretty comfy at the moment. Maybe I'll just take a nap here."

He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Maybe if he concentrated hard enough, he could at least try to get himself up to a sitting position. It was going to take a while, though.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Ange was careful about climbing in through the shop window so she wouldn't cut herself on any of the broken glass. As soon as she made it through she made her way over to where Leigh was lying on the floor with Logan next to him listening to what he had to say.

"Maybe we could help you to sit up." She said kneeling down on the other side of him. She would explain what had happened on her end after they found out if Leigh was ok or not. She still had no idea what was going to happen and how she had played a role in it but it worried her.

Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
"Hm? Oh right. 'Change back.'" A half-hearted utterance of that phrase and Jack was back to his normal bitchy self. She stretched and yawned, tossing the bag of marshmallows on the counter. "No, you can;t kill her. And no, I dunno where they are Alix!" Martha checked the clock on the microwave.

Nearly 5:40.

"I'ma go track them down. You...do whatever I guess." With that, she headed upstairs.

Jack huffs, and eyes the bag of marshmallows for a few moments before grabbing a fistful and stuffing them in his face, seemingly unaware of the shadow growing taller behind him...

Nephytis phases up through the floor, legs crossed as if sitting on an invisible stool, clad in what appeared to be a deep blue maxi gown...though the material seemed to be a bit worn, with little balls of lint speckling the dress, indicating that it's been washed many times.

"Got them back in one piece did you?"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
moptopperson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
Jack sighed gratefully as he shrank down to his normal height. He was glad that the pain had gone away after the first time he had been changed and turned back. Otherwise, well, it wasn't worth the effort and disgusting muscle stretching sound. He continued to munch on the marshmallows, reasoning that sweet foods were good for stress. After all, he'd put his head through a bus stop window for them. Which he was kind of starting to feel. In fact, he ached all over.

This magic business was not as nice as he hoped it might be.

As he rummaged through the kitchen in search of more food (he couldn't recall being so hungry before) he felt rather than saw the shadow grow behind him.

He sighed. In exasperation. No more free time. He turned to Nefitips and saluted sullenly.

"Yes, I got the fun-sized Amazon brigade back without incident. Well, unless you count that burn on Boot-face. Which I still find hilarious. And where have you been? Baking children in ovens? Curdling milk? Withering crops? Riding on broomsticks? Adding chicken feet to your summer home?"
Atraea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Nephytis hiked an eyebrow at Jack's comments, before slamming the pantry doors he was rummaging through shut, seemingly just by blinking, as there was no grand flourish as there usually was when reality bent to her will. "Nothing of your concern." She floated to the ground, landing on bare feet, taking a small white puff in two fingers, squeezing it.

"I don't see the appeal of these." The more she squeezed it grew stickier in her hands. She sneered. "Too soft," she muttered, before mushing the squishy white snack into Jack's palm, leaving him to deal with it, while she walking into the living room.

Upon entering, she stopped, noting every girl in the room. Rosie laid out on the couch, a rather large burn on her stomach and some clear substance rubbed on it, her head hanging over the arm of the couch. Alix on the other side of the room with her pies...smoking. At the dining room table, Sami sat, practically heaving over the humidifier, make-up uncharacteristically runny.

"Well. You all are looking a little worse for wear if I do say so myself."

Nephtyis glanced askance at Alix, pursing her lip. "Alix dear the pies are one thing but smoking?" She made a small 'give it here' motion with her finger, and the cigarette slipped from the girl's lips and into Nephytis' hand. She examined it for a moment, her eyes narrowing at it before crushing it in her hand, a wisp of violet smoke emitting from her fist as she did so. "While I think that you could surely pick up a more healthy habit, I'll not forbid you from doing it on your own time. But as of now, when in this house, you are on my time. Remember that."

She then moved to Rosie, who looked up at her gulping. "Rosalie dear. What...did you...?"

"He got me this time it won't happen again."

"Rosie that's all well and good but you really shouldn't let your temper get the better of you. It makes you a glutton for punishment. And that's the client's job. But we've learned our lesson I take it?"

Rosie shuddered at the mention of the 'clients.' "...ew. And yes."

"Very good! Also I do not sense the dart on you, so I'll suppose it's safe to assume you did what you initially went there to do. Samantha dear?" Nephytis floated over to the girl perching next to her. "Goodness girl, what did you do? This isn't the Vilos girl's doing is it? I do hope you managed to keep her distracted until they planted the dart, I--" Nephytis stopped mid-sentence as thunder clapped across the sky so loud it shook the house."

"...The fuck?"

Nephytis grinned. "Agnes. That's what."
-----------------------
"Aaaaaagneeeessss!" Martha traipsed about the upper floor, looking for the little girl, but she was seemingly nowhere to be found. She wasn't in her room, which led her to believe she might be in hers or Rosie's room, snooping around, but she wasn't there either. "The hell could she--Ah!" Martha jumped at the sound of the thunder, looking around frantically, as if the sound had come from elsewhere. Her eyes fell upon the balcony connected to the den; when the lightning flashed she saw a ladder was set up, leading to the roof.

"...Agnes?" Martha cautiously went outside, sliding the door open and shut behind her looking up the ladder.

"Agnes?!" She yelled up the ladder, but heard no response. After a few moments of waiting, she hesitantly climbed up the ladder.

She was not ready for what she saw upon reaching the top.

Standing there, on one of the peaks, hovering above a steeple, is a glowing white form, electricity bristling across its body, hands raised to the sky. As it swings one of its hands down, a huge bolt of lighting tears down from the sky, violently striking a car and setting it aflame. With the other, it waves it about in the air, as if shaking a handle no one else could see, rattling the sky with thunder.

Martha ducked her hear down, only her eyes peeking over the roof. "What the...?" Her eyes scanned the rooftop, before she spotted a familiar pair of little round glasses. Her eyes widened.

"...A-Agnes?"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread