Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Jandi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 am Reply with quote        
In hopes of satisfying my roleplaying desire, I'm hoping to find an RP partner! <3 I enjoy mary-sue roleplays, classic plots, yada-yada. If anything, I'd like there to be a romance aspect and other worldly aspect (mystical, etc).

I'd love to do a roleplay that revolved around any of these things: Supernatural, Kuroshitsuji, Zombies (LFD, Walking Dead), Vampires, Angels, Academies, Magical creatures.

I'm not picky. At all.
Only problem I generally have is coming up with plots, I'm usually worried on what people will think of them. ^^; So hopefully we can both come up with something! Send me a pm or post here if interested! Group RP's are always fun too. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 am Reply with quote        
I have a great roleplay here: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=9810&highlight= It's really fun and has only one other member, but we're always accepting. c:
Malfise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there! If you're still on the site, maybe you'll check out my search thread and see if there's something you like. I have sort of a plot idea, indicated by bold text.