Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
RurouniKenshinFanGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
I love to role play. I can be online quite a bit often. I can play boy or girl, although in certain things I would prefer to play a girl. I can do original ideas or fandoms for certian things. We can even have OCs in a fandom world. I try to do at least a small paragraph depending on my mood. If I am in a good mood and have a lot to do, I could do at least two or three. I do my best to stay away from one liners because those are no fun.

Animes I can do fandoms and RP from:

Rurouni Kenshin- Really want a Kenshin x Kaoru rp

Pokemon- I have a plot idea for N x Hilda

Inuyasha- Inu x Kag (or we could do other pairings. Just gotta make me see how they would work)

Sailor Moon- Serena x Darien

Original ideas:

1. I fell in love with a princess??

A young princess has run away from home because the prince her parents want her to marry has already had three wives "mysteriously disappear." She stays in a near by kingdom, being protected by the royal family. She poses as a new maid and is directed by a butler. They start to fall for each other and she soon tells him her secret.

2. The Rumor that Broke up a relationship

He was told by his good friend she had cheated on him. She was told by the same one that he had cheated on her. So they broke up. But one afternoon, over a random text conversation, they soon find out that neither had cheated and the friend was doing it to break them up.

Those are the only two I really have right now but I can come up more with the help of a partner ^^
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
Does it have to be romance?

I'm interested, but maybe we could work out a different idea?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
Romance has to be in there somewhere. It's something I can't help but have in my rps
WaddlePants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 am Reply with quote        
If you're interested in RPing, I aso enjoy doing romance RPs Smile

A link to my searching thread is here --> http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=9796

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
Does it have to be a big part though?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:07 am Reply with quote        
Would you consider joining my RP? There's not a lot of romance but it has a fun plot and only one member c: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=9810&highlight=