Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:25 am Reply with quote        
      Hello, my name is Diana Nightwind. If you are thinking that that name must be made up, it is. I prefer a certain anonymity when on the internet. You may call me Diana, Dee, or Miss Nightwind - and kindly not call me by any demeaning names. As a member of Midorea, I am fairly new; however, I am not new to the avatar community experience. In a few days' time, my second home is going to be shut down for a major site change and possible renewal. During the downtime, I have nowhere else to go for role-plays and friendship after my 10-11 hour shifts at work. I am interested in mature, organised, open-minded, well-read, and kind people for partners.

Would you like to know a little more about me?

Name: Diana Nightwind
        Role-play Exp.: 11-12 years.
        Role-play Level: Casual to Novelist.
        Availability: Sunday through Saturday, 11pm-4am (EST).
        Contact Info: For contact information outside of Midorea, please send me a message, but only if you are serious about becoming a partner.
        Long Term or Short?: Both, but I would prefer one or two long-term partners over five or more short-term partners.
        FxM, MxM, FxF?: I mostly do FxM and FxF. You will have to do your best to convince me to do an MxM pair.
        What Role Do You Play?: I prefer female as my main character.
        Important Info: I expect my partner to use more than one character in the role-play. They don't have to all be the main focus at once, but a role-play is like a story; there sometimes needs to be more than two people to move a story forward. I have experience and am comfortable with having more than two characters in a role-play, of both genders of character, too.

What genres do I do or am willing to try?

Fantasy: Animal (not anthro), historical, sword-and-magic, faerie tale, werewolf, and vampire (the ones that don't shine bright like a diamond in light).
        Historical: Civil War Era in the U.S.A., Three Kingdoms period in China, Early Middle Ages of Europe, Elizabethan Era, Ancient Rome, Industrial Revolution, Romantic Period of Europe, the 18th Century, Victorian Era, Heian Period of Japan, Nara Period of Japan, and Meiji Period of Japan.
        Modern: Anything of a modern setting.
        Romance: This can be paired with any of the genres on the list.
        Sci-Fi: Anything futuristic. Take from movies and shows like Treasure Planet, A.I., Star Trek, Star Wars, Metropolis, The Abyss, Contact, and X-Men.

Will I do Fandoms?

Note: I will only participate in a fandom with original characters. If you wish to take the role of a canon character from a listed title, feel free. Do not assume I will take the role of a canon character.

Yes: Bleach, X-Men, Warriors, Avengers, Survivors, and Star Wars.
        No: Twilight, Harry Potter (but I do love the books), and Naruto.

News and Updates

04/03/2013 (9:15pm EST) - I hate to hang up a semi-hiatus sign on my door after just opening up this search thread, but something exciting yet stressful has happened to me in real life. I have been promoted! And right now, I have, like, a bagillion training videos to watch. Until I have them all watched (before Thursday), I may be only slightly active. So, for now, I will not start any threads for role-plays, but discussion and planning of role-plays is still open.
      03/03/2013 (3:20am EST) - Later on I will add a list of plot ideas, pairings, themes, et cetera. For now, I have finished what I can. I have to work later today from 1pm to 9pm (EST). I will be back after 9:30pm to check up on the thread.

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
Hello there! While I haven't particularly done an RP in a while, I'd be interested in role playing here with you. I suppose we're both from the same site about to shut down in the future for overhauls. I'm interested in a MxF RP, and I too like to play the male so perhaps we could each play a male and female to even things out? Smile

I'd love to do a romance fantasy-type RP. I'd be interested in vampires or sword and magic, whatever you'd be up too, really. I'm not so great with coming up with plot ideas, but by your post you said you'd add a list of some you have in mind, so hopefully we can both agree on something from it! :3
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:17 am Reply with quote        
Hello! I noticed your thread and felt the need to offer up myself as a potential partner. Soft Smile

I will do either MxF or FxF (although I confess I have less experience with FxF.) I've been role-playing quite awhile, but haven't done any one on one or small groups in some time; I would love the opportunity to do something smaller again. I would love to do something Fantasy-like (vampires may be overdone, but they're a longstanding favorite of mine) or Sci-Fi, Historical would also be fun though, and I don't mind doing romance as long as it's not the only plot element. I'm pretty open to anything you want to do, just let me know if you're interested at all. Hai

Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
        Hey, Jandi!
        Yes, I believe we are from the same site that I mentioned. Your name is on the registered member's list once in a while. (I swear I don't stalk it!) Hah. =P Thank you for showing some interest in being a partner! I would be happy to do some kind of fantasy-romance role-play. Did you prefer doing one or the either, or just in the mood for either? I might have an extensive and slightly cliche idea for a sword-and-magic role-play.

Thanks for the offer, Sly! =D
        I would most certainly like to role-play with you. Did you have an idea for what you wanted to do more than one of the other choices you gave? I am up for almost anything right now. I don't mean to sound desperate, but... I'm desperate to get back in to the role-play scene after having been gone for quite some time.