Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quote        
the light type is a smidge too dark to be easy to read in a properly lit room and the darker green text as well is harder to read, can they be altered a little so that it is easier to read them without having to scroll in?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:37 am Reply with quote        
I agree, the green with the transparent on top (where our name/account/etc is) is harder to read sometimes, same with the topic review when responding. I think a more diverse layout would be good, instead of one that's mostly all shades of green and blue/purple that doesn't seem to go that well. I don't mean to offend, it just doesn't seem to blend well to me.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quote        
Wow, I don't know why this thread wasn't responded to before.

I can see what you mean with the text there. I'll have Cat take a look at this thread. If you have any particular suggestions for color changes, or general suggestions about other parts of the layout, please feel free to continue posting them here.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
Made the background color a little less transparent, should help make things easier to read.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
The box at the top of the page has been changed. Try refreshing if you don't see the change.

What other suggestions do you all have? If you could provide screenshots that point out exactly what you're talking about, that would be helpful.

toxxic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:25 am Reply with quote        
The "Topic review" is still a little hard to read in the boxes that are the darker green.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 am Reply with quote        
Right. We've tried working on it, but we're having trouble with it. We'll keep trying though!