Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Post new topic   Reply to topic Shop of a silly artist Pixel,Digital,&Traditional art OP

Is my art okay?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

RotRubin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
What a creative title, huh? Okay, now to business.

I'm a pixel, traditional ad digital artist. I'm (technically) homeschooled, so I have a whole ton of time. This is more of a "pay what you think it's worth" but within reason.

This was my pricing thread so they said about
--300/500 Sketch
--400/600 B/W
--600/800 Fullbody
etc

If you don't have enough silver than you can always get it for free and change it to an art trade. I love doing those! <3

Prices are negotiable!

Now, here are some examples of my work: (Or you can check out my site here) It's a bit outdated though.

Pixel
--Fullbody (Base)
--Bust (Base)
--Tiny(Base)

All I ask is that you ask the base maker if it's usable for fake currency beforehand. : )

Digital
--Sketch example
--Coloured, messy sketch
--Clean sketch example
--Charcoal Sketch example
--Full Colour bust
--Full Colour, fullbody

Traditional
--Realism
--Fullbody
--Coloured Fullbody
--Character concept sheet

If you wish to cancel your order, please do so before I finish your offer, so please tell me in about a 24 hour period.

Current Orders:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Waiting List
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Order Form:
Username:
What you want:
Price offering:
References:

kk thanks for reading. c; Bouncy Heart
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:33 am Reply with quote        
How much for a concept sheet?

RotRubin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quote        
uhh idk with references maybe 400 tops? But if that's too much then I can lower it ;w;
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I don't have typical references. I like to design characters in writing and have others draw them.

RotRubin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 am Reply with quote        
Oh. I don't think I can do that. I'm really sorry vnv; I need some sort of reference, I'm not a very creative person sadly.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
Okay. T_T Are you sure you don't want to give it a shot? It's a generic character anyways.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
I have a questions if the only reference I have for a character is her profile sheet that describes her and nothing else would you be able to work off that. I have a character I would love drawn but have never actually had her drawn up by anyone.

RotRubin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:44 am Reply with quote        
I guess I could try? I mean I can give you both sketches before I ink it to see if it's correct. So uhhh, just send them in I guess? I'll see what I can do ;u; And if you don't like them then you guys don't have to pay and stuffs .OTL
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
Character: Rei
Description: She has long, straight, dark brown hair. She's pretty short, around 5 foot.
Her parents were never married and she started growing up with her Dad(a racist and crude jerk). When she was younger, she was abused(sexually, physically, and verbally) by her Dad, and tried to complain, but no one believed her. When she was seven, she moved away from her Dad, to where her Mom lived. It was fine, although they were always strapped for cash and sometimes would go for a day or two without eat. Luckily, she got free food at school. When things got too tight, she asked her friends to give her their leftover lunches to bring home. Her mom was fine, though never really attached to her. Near Rei's thirteenth birthday, her brother and sister, who she never really knew, moved in too. Her mother soon broke down, and it became Rei's job to take care of the family. She grew up too quickly. She became cruel and mean to the world, and found it hard to get attached to people. However, one day she met a classmate who just let her in, despite himself being shy. After a few days, he introduced her to his twin brother. It was immediately obvious that both twins kind of liked her, but knew they shouldn't go out with her. Right around this time, Rei's mother got a new boyfriend and let them move into his house. He was a little mean, but Rei could stand that, with the new house and all. Rei had a rough time through middle school and high school. She got depression and tried cutting and killing herself, but never had the guts to go through with it. Rei starting getting angry and yelling at home. Hating the family, but really hating herself. Her mom started drinking and broke up with the boyfriend. They moved back to the trailerpark. Rei's mom got another boyfriend and they soon moved in with him. He was really nice, though Rei would never see him as her father. In high school, Rei became kind of religious and joined a religious afterschool group(which happened to have the twins from earlier, who became her "brothers" by this point). She went to college, and started feeling alone again. Her mom got worse, but Rei had to focus on her own life. After two years, she moved to another area, a while away, for more college and to get away from her family. There, she learned about money, living on her one, and who her true friends were. She became isolated, and none of her friends, other than her "brothers" visited her. She gained weight. One day, she snapped out of it. She started to talk to people. She studied a little more. She started exercising with the brothers. She learned that she did care for one of the brothers and purposely scheduled more time with that brother. One day, she just grabbed his hand and got a surprise. He grabbed her hand back. After all those years, he still liked her. Soon, they were exercising together and were in love. They both had good work ethics, so, after two years of intense dating, they got a place together, even though they boy's parents were religious and against it. He defied them for her, and she left her family for him.
(His bio )
( His image )
I'll give you 1k for a couple full-body pic, separate from the concept sheet.

Attitude: Angry, touchy, pushy, and selfish on the surface. Kind, reserved, and thoughtful once you get to know her. Huge fan of anime, manga, Harry Potter, Dr. Who, and other geeky stuff.an of Sailor Moon. Huge f She loves to get into books, games, and tv, because it lets her escape from reality.

I haven't gotten the rest of her story written. Just trying to make it as detailed as possible. Some relating to myself(geeky), some based on various friends, some completely made up.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Kiraray or Kira for short
Race: Drow
Hair Color and Length: Long almost knee length hair with dark blue dyed ends. Usually kept up in a high ponytail and bangs with purple dye on the ends*
Eye Color: Coper
Clothing: Kira normally wears leather pants and a leather type tank top. *not shiny vinyl leather think DnD type leather* with a trench coat over it.
Weapons: A long staff with a blade on the end that. Two straight swords with laser enhancements and a crossbow with exploding bolts.
Personality:Kira has what is know as an explosive personality. Most of the time she is stoic and quite like most Drow other times she can be a bit eccentric and overly loud. She also has an explosive temper. Basically don't get on her bad side.
Job: Mercenary
History: Kira has been around for a long time. Long enough to see the end of the war and the destruction of her family hence the reason she has no surname. In Drow society once your family is dead you are dead aside from your first name unless adopted by another family. She is from one of the last few family's that dyed their hair to symbolize there power and rank in the family most families now wear there hair long and all white with varying styles. She became a mercenary for hire almost as soon as the war was over and she discovered she had no home to go back to. Most of her times is spent in taverns to learn of new jobs or on the job since she is almost always on the move.
Magical abilities: Kira has some minor arcane and elemental ability
Played by: KoyiTar

If you need any references for drow I can get those for you pretty easily.

RotRubin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 am Reply with quote        
neo--Okay, so you'd like 1 concept sheet for Rei and a couple pick for Rei & Neo-Neo? I think that's his name, sorry ouo;;;

Koyi--A drow from Dota 2 correct?

Any who, I do have finals this week, but I will try and get these done I promise <3

Also I forgot to ask, digital or traditional?
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 am Reply with quote        
I have no idea what dota2 is I was talking about a drow from dungeons&dragons. Also I thos i would like digital.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:21 am Reply with quote        
RotRubin wrote:
neo--Okay, so you'd like 1 concept sheet for Rei and a couple pick for Rei & Neo-Neo? I think that's his name, sorry ouo;;;

Koyi--A drow from Dota 2 correct?

Any who, I do have finals this week, but I will try and get these done I promise <3

Also I forgot to ask, digital or traditional?

Yep. Neo-Neo is his name.
(As in New Neomattlac)

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm Reply with quote        
Well darn looks like this died.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I'm still here.