Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Mystycia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
My friend starts asking me where I am, and it's obvious, that, a)I'm not in school, b)not in that class, and c)that I didn't go.

Now, she starts spamming me almost, and sends one text that kind of offends me. "Brandi why are you ditching again"

Now, firstly, I don't enjoy it being said in that way, but, I understand it. But, I wasn't "ditching" or skipping. I went home during lunch hour because I felt like utter hell.

Secondly, it bothers me that she started back peddling. I mean, I can understand it, but, she could have waited until I replied, instead of spamming me, and making herself look like a fool.

asdfghjkl;

People these days .-.
Well, at least one of my teachers knew I was going to be absent.
My other one doesn't though.. LOL

Anyhow! Asides from that, how was everyone's day so far?
Mine? Ehh, could be better. It'd be nice if I wasn't sick, or anything, but, yeah ^^;
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, technology has made people a lot more loose, I guess you could say. They'll spam you because they can't pick up on any nonverbal cues like in a normal conversation. And, they're more prone to be rude - even unintentionally - because of those same reasons. Not seeing someone face-to-face makes you a lot more brazen.

My day has been alright. I've been playing video games with Adam, haha. xP Now we're about to go on a date.

Mystycia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
I should mention to her next time, to wait until I reply or something, instead of sending like, 5 or 6 texts at a time .-.

I was not pleased though.
But, I do agree with you.

And that's adorable :3
I got a gift from my best friend, a really adorable poem and a chocolate rose(which I devoured later on in the evening) loool

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
Mystycia - That sounds like your best friend wants to be more than just a best friend.

Mystycia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:19 am Reply with quote        
I know he does xD
He's preeeeetty much in love with me. I mean, I do kiiinda like him, but I honestly don't know what's holding me back now x:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
The fact that it might not work out, and feel like you might lose something.
Give it a shot. The memories will be worth it