Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
She arrived in Cass's office, or at least tried to. No, she didn't, her aim was off and she ended up outside, on the same floor, and dropped to the ground. She didn't seem to even notice it as she landed and got to her feet, albeit more than a little unsteadily. Her targe fell beside her, already dead. The order had been for alive, but she had to kill him in order to survive herself.

When she got to her feet, she started to drag it inside, realizing that she probably shouldn't try her mana at the moment. She misaimed for Cassandra's office, so it would stand to reason that anywhere else she tried to go, she would miss. She could hardly think, and it was obvious to those that actually knew her. She didn't even notice the man approaching her, despite the fact that he was trying to get her attention.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
"....om! Mom!" his voice called out to her, almost as though it was from a distance, and through water.

"Mom, come on!" Jaden said, as he knelt down by her.

"It's me, Jaden! Mom, speak to me! Say something!" he practically begged, his voice filled with panic and extreme concern.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
"I... oww..." She said quietly as she looked up at her son. She had no idea how she ende dup where she was, on the floor, but she had, somehow. She tried to force herself to her feet, but found she was having a shockingly difficult time doing so.

"... Jaden... what... what are you doing here...?" She asked. At least she was still mostly aware of things, and who was around. She didn't look good at all though. Yes, she was naturally painfully pale, but she looked deathly pale, and her head was bleeding from where on her scalp. Her silver hair was coated in blood, and she didn't even seem to notice.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
"Cassandra called me." he told her.

"You've been gone far longer than expected. She called me in to search for you... but... it seems that you're already here..." he continued.

"But that's not important right now! We need to get you to Emelie!" he then said.

"You look ready to die, Mom!"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
"I... I'm fi--" She started as she went to get to her feet. She never fully managed to though, before everything started to spin with enough force that Jaden had to react fast to catch her.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
"Mom!" he exclaimed, now more panicked then ever, before they both disappeared, and reappeared in the medical wing.

"EMELIE!" he yelled out.

'EMELIE, HELP!"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:07 pm Reply with quote        
He was left waiting for longer than he would have liked. It felt like forever, but it was only about tow minutes, before the woman in question approached.

"Jaden?" She asked, surprise in her voice before she saw Sydney.

"Oh dear Lord. Come, lay her down Let's find out what the problem is."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded.

"Please!" he pleaded, as he laid her down on the table.

"Please save her... she's my mother... I love her..."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie just looked at him, her ice blue eyes locking onto his.

"Jaden, I'll do all I can." She told him.

"Just please, don't be so emotional here. I can't handle it all as well I used to be able to." She added with a sigh. That was the one thing that she didn't like about the change. She couldn't handle peoples emotions as well, they would start to affect her, and almost shockingly easily as well.

She didn't say anything else before starting to work on Sydney. It didn't take long though, before she had to approach Jaden, who had gone to pace out in the hall. As she approached, her expression was more grim an serious than he would have wanted to see.

"... Jaden..." she said quietly as she approached.

"There... there's nothing I can do." She told him.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
His face paled to an almost sheer white, and his eyes shrank, when she said this.

"No... no!" he exclaimed.

"It's not true! You have to be able to do something!" he told her.

"She's not that bad, is she!? Does that even make a difference!?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie sighed as she shook her head.

"I... I can't. I'm not God anymore, I don't have the divine powers that would be needed in order to counteract what Liz has set into motion." She told the vampire, sadness in her tone.

"Jaden... I'm sorry...." She told him quietly, sounding almost ready to cry herself. She hated how she couldn't do anything, since she was working on helping Sydney get out of that arrangement with LIz.

"IF... if you want to see if anything can be done... you'll have to ask Vincent. I can't, I'm sorry." She added before looking back towards the door.

"She is awake, if you want to go see her." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
"What!? Liz!?" Jaden exclaimed, his voice now growing more angry.

He then just ran past Emelie, and straight to where Sydney was.

"Mom!" he cried out, as he ran to her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
When he approached, she didn't react, even when she called out to her. It wasn't until he was right next to her, his hand laying on her shoulder lightly, that she did. She turned and looked at him, a small smile on her face.

"He... hey Jaden. She said quietly.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
"M-Mom... don't leave me..." he said.

"Please... please don't go... I need you in my life... we still have so much time together as mother and son..."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney was silent for a moment before sitting up carefully and pulling her son into a hug.

"I'm sorry Jaden.. there is nothing I can do about this." She told him.

"I just... I made a deal with Liz so long ago, and she's now claiming my end of the bargain." She added.

"I..." She couldn't saay anything else as a few tears hit his shoulder.