Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Viridian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 am Reply with quote        
He stayed in bed far longer then he should have and was only roused by the smell of the ebony liquid he craved so much. He watched as Jamie fed Blair. It lacked its usual whimsy or so it seemed. "Good morning twuts." He said in his singsong voice, moving towards a window to view the snowy world.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quote        
it was not until he started andy's breakfast too that he and the baby were joined by the man though it was a welcome sight and he offered a smile in gratitude. when the man moved over to capture him in a hug or a dance however he passed over child and bottle instead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:16 am Reply with quote        
Something felt off, and yet he could not place his finger on it as he was distracted by the suckling child. He twisted with the babe in his arms singing Baby shark. He drifted close to Jamie leaning forward and placing a small kiss on his check. "Mama Shark..." He said nipping playfully at Jamie's nose.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
his face turned from the pan at the kiss which was a mistake as his nose was nibbled on by a particularly happy looking andy. with a blush he turned his head back around and tried to finish the food without burning it

(making eggs and said 'silly' under his breath)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:09 am Reply with quote        
Not even the small uttering under the boys breath saved him. Andy wandered over to the highchair and settled Blair inside before looming over Jamies shoulder once more. His hands braced his sides in a gentle unavoidable sway. "Whats wrong twuts?" The back of his hand pressed its self against Jamies forehead as if he could tell if he was sick.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
pulling the food off the burner he relaxed into it and offered a shrug, "i really am fine, though i am wondering if the same could be said of you with how odd you are acting"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
He reached over to steal some of the cream fluff out of the frying pan. "Twuts I am golden." He said lapping up the hot meal from his fingers. "Nothing says lovin' like sleep and coffee." He cheesed.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
shaking his head he continued to lean in and sway with the other, "one day you are going to tell me your mother was a cartoon character and everything will all slide into place"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
He laughed "Of course she was her name was Bugs bunny and she was married to mickey mouse. " He buried his lips into the mans neck. "And my grand father is Tex Avery."
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
laughing at the equally unlikely father the man proffered to having he pulled free of the grip, "oh andy, you are such a dork"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
The laugh of a cherub was something he was not soon to forget Sneakily he let his arms capture the boys waist and pull him away from the stove. "I am not a whales penis." He said in a hush tone so that the baby would not hear him. He grinned letting nibbling a little on the pale flesh. "I prefer Pepe Le peu."
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
wriggling in the man's grasp he tried to free himself again but could not and had to settle with squirming, "you are, you are~"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Mon Chere..." He cooed into the skin. Dangerously his fingers found the hem of the boys shirt and pale fingers smoothed across his hip line. "I have captured you, and you are always mine."
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:09 pm Reply with quote        
settling down he let himself be touched even though he knew better than to do it. carefully he pressed himself against the narrow chest, "you have and i might be...."