Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
He grinned to himself, as he walked by the mirror and looked out at the pink haired woman that was walking by as well.

He was Jade of the mirror dimension, and he knew the woman, Desiree. He just continued to look at her for a moment, before calling out.

"Yo! Sweet tits!" he yelled to her.

"Looking mighty sexy there!" he added in a catcall.

Normally, for the dimensions, ones counterpart would have to be walking in front of the mirror for them to appear, but there were multiple mirrors that were nothing more than slabs of glass that acted like communication-like 'video phones' between the two worlds. And Jade was using one of them right now.

"Come on! How's about you let a real vampire at that fine sweet-ass body of yours." he added, now just trying to be as annoying as he could to get her to react.

He lusted after her, yes, but it was more because he had enjoyed corrupting her innocence that one time, and stealing it from Jaden, his mirror counterpart. Now, he just enjoyed taunting and calling after Desiree. Whether he got her mad at him, annoyed, or even sarcasm, he didn't care. He just loved bugging her.

"Whatsa matter? Jaden not paying attention to you, because he knows that looking at you reminds him of his failed and missed chance at that one moment between a vampire and his love?" he then asked, going for the heavy guns now.

He knew that her and Jaden had buried that hatchet and come to terms with it a long time ago, and they were perfectly fine with what had happened now, but it didn't stop him from rubbing it in and using it to try and get a rise out of the normally-composed woman.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
When she heard the voice from the mirror, the pink haired woman froze, a scowl on her face. She didn't turn to face the mirror, she wasn't interested in facing him, or talking to that particular reflection.

She was silent, didn't say anything, but she did stop, she did freeze in place.

"Oh, hello Jade! I'm so happy that you decided to say hello. How has Dez been treating you?" she asked, her tone light and airy as was rather common for her.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
He just continued to grin.

"Oh, same ol' same ol'." he said.

"Still, nothing compared to your delightful moans and screams when I'm with you." he continued, licking his lips some.

"So tell me... how's life over there with a bunch of pussy vampire-wannabe's?" he then asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
"Moans and screams? Oh, I'm sorry Jade, you are living in the past." She said with a smile before pausing as she heard footsteps in the hall.

"Wait... who..?" Desiree asked as she turned to face the door, moments before the door opened and another vampire walked in.

"Desiree, where is my son?" Sydney asked as she walked in, her tone a bit sharp. She wanted to spar with Jaden, blow off some steam.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
Jade looked over to Sydney, and smirked again.

"Well, well, lookit that." he said.

"Come to join the conversation?" he asked Sydney.

"Because I dare say I have no idea why you'd be looking for your 'daughter'." he added, as an insult to Jaden.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney shrugged.

"Oh, of course I am. She's the one who knows where Jaden is." She told him, brushing what he was saying off. After a moment she turned to face Jade.

"Question. Where is your mother?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
Jade raised an eyebrow.

"My Mom?" he asked.

"Syd should be around, actually." he told her.

"Why do you ask?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
"Good. Go get her." Sydney half ordered.

"Wait... what? Why?" Desiree asked, curious.

"I have a proposition for her."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Once again, Jade raised his eyebrow, a look of slight concern on his features.

"Ehhhhhh.... yeah, okay, sure." he said, before disappeared from sight, and making his way down the hall, stopping at one of the doors.

He hesitated for a moment, before gulping and knocking on the door.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
There was silence for a few minutes before the door was opened and a tall pale woman was there, with pure silver hair.

"What the fuck do you want?" She asked with a hiss.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
"Woah, woah, Mom, settle down." Jade said, raising his palms up and sounding a little panicked.

"That other side vampire, Sydney." he said to her.

"She told me she wants to talk to you. Something about a proposition or something." he informed her, telling her the mirror call-video portal he had been using.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
The woman growled slightly before stepping out and closing the door.

"Fine, lead the way."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded quickly, and led her back to where the mirror was.

"Right there." he said, pointing to Desiree and Sydney.... just as Jaden walked in as well.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
Syd made her way over to the mirror and stood in front of it, arms crossed.

"What do you want?" She demanded.

"Syd, you and I, an all out fight between the two of us." Sydney said simply.

"Wait... what?" Syd asked, obviously caught off guard.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
"What!?" Jaden asked.

"Seriously?" Jade asked.

"Mom, are you sure that's a good idea?" Jaden inquired, directing the question to Sydney.

"Heh, what's wrong? Think your Mom's gonna lose?" Jade ribbed.

"Ah, who am I kidding, you -know- she'd lose." he added.