Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Post new topic   Reply to topic Charity Stream 12/20/12 - Get an EXCLUSIVE Item!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quote        
EposVox and I will be doing a charity stream on Thursday, December 20th in order to raise money for Toys for Tots! We'll be streaming video games, including Minecraft, Sonic, Guild Wars, and many more. You don't have to donate to participate in the stream, but if you do, you'll get an exclusive item.

Whenever you make your donation via the ChipIn widget on the stream page (it can be any amount), just include your Midorea username in the comments section. This will earn you a heart pin - an exclusive item never before released on-site. (The Heart Pin can be seen on my head and my shirt in my avatar. Refresh if it's not the red/black/white one.)

Please come participate!! This stream is for charity, so we want as much support as we can get. Epos and I will also be giving away other video-game related prizes throughout the stream, no donations necessary. Just chat with us! I'll update you tomorrow with more details. In the meantime, here's our announcement video and stream link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC7Ma0uxAFo&feature=share

http://twitch.tv/eposvox

We'll also be collecting donations through Saturday for those who miss the stream. The exact time has yet to be announced.

EposVox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:40 am Reply with quote        
Yeah! Be there!

Live Stream
Photography & GFX
Facebook
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:45 am Reply with quote        
    The post on tumblr says 12pm, and I'm just curious if you mean noon or midnight. 12p is noon and it's dumb but not everyone knows that so that is why I am asking.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quote        
Noon! Eastern Standard Time!

Live Stream
Photography & GFX
Facebook
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 am Reply with quote        
Yep, it's at noon! :] I edited the post.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:47 am Reply with quote        
Ahh shot, I wouldn't be able to watch! :c

But this is such a sweet thing to do Chu, I wish I could donate c:

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quote        
Aww. Well, we'll try to stream all day. xP I really hope we get some decent support. We want to raise a fair amount of money. Toys for Tots is a great charity. Happy

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quote        
Wee! Good luck with your stream and charity. Happy I'm leaving in 20 minutes, but I'll be back at 4 and should be here until you guys stop streaming. /o/

Hope to see all of you there! Weeeee

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 am Reply with quote        
The stream went really well!! Thank for all so much for your support and donations. :] I really appreciate it.

If you still want to get the Heart Pin, you may donate via the ChipIn widget at the bottom of the stream page. You can donate any amount and I'll send you the pin. If you have any questions, post them here!!

Thank you all again. We're leaving donations out for people who haven't been paid yet (since Friday is usually payday for most people) and those who simply missed the stream. We'll be donating all of the money we earned on Sunday, and we'll probably make a video about it shortly after. :]

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quote        
Hmm...too.bad.that.I.couldn't.watch.the.stream...but.I.
may.make.a.donation.tomorrow.as.soon.as.I.check.my.funds.Item.is.cool.
and.all...but.the.cause.is.what.makes.it.worth.it. Sweat

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you for considering it, Sly!! If you do donate, pm me the email you used and the amount you donated so I can verify it with Adam.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:34 am Reply with quote        
Epos and I raised $110 for Toys for Tots! He sent off the donation earlier this week. Thank you all for your help. :] We didn't expect to raise that much.

Epos Vox wrote:
I donated $110 to ToysForTots this morning,the money we raised from the CharityStream. Thanks again to all who helped. Especially Midoreans!

If you want to follow Epos on Facebook to stay connected, his page is here:

https://www.facebook.com/haloferdayz

You can also find him on Youtube, just search EposVox. ^_^

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
Aww that's great guys, congratulations! c:

::Shop::
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
Congrats again Chu and Epos. Happy Really glad this turned out so well, even if I only got to watch the stream for a few minutes. xD Ah well~

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES