Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 am Reply with quote        
So obviously, Christmas is coming up in 2 days! What is everyone doing for the holiday? c:

I'm going to spend the day at home as normal, have leftover chicken dinner and have cinnamon rolls for breakfast, while watching A Christmas Story, and have leftover chicken dinner. Then I'm leaving the 27th to go visit family in Maryland c:

I finally got around to making Christmas cookies today, and they are delicious. I'm sure I'll gain at least 2 pounds in pure cookie deliciousness.

So what're you guys doing for the holidays? Or if you celebrated Hanukkah, what did you do/get? ^^

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
I'll be running back and forth between both of Adam's family get togethers and my own. xD It'll be nice to see everyone though.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
I'll be mostly hanging around and doing stuff with my family (my older sister and my cousins always come on Christmas Happy ), eat chocolate, gingerbread cookies, and stuff like that.

Happy Holidays, people!

Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quote        
Oo, Sounds fun Chu! Are you two going to be shuffling back and forth between households? xD

Ah, I haven't had gingerbread cookies in a long time! Although it's ok, because I have my delicious Kahlua bars. They're more than slightly addicting.

::Shop::
Naro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quote        
Merry Christmas!

I'll enjoy the holiday with my relatives.
I want to go to Big Bear this year to try snowboarding.

Clarity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
Is BIG Bear a mountain? God, I'd be afraid to go snowboarding, I would fall so many times xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 am Reply with quote        
I had to cook two big dinners. One for our family and I was commissioned to do the priest's dinner. I ended up sick, so I couldn't do the priest's dinner, so my mom did it. I felt so bad about it, but I couldn't help being sick. I tried to help a bit with the actual dinner, since we had 20+ people coming to eat(every year).

I just realized I never made my gingerbread cookies I wanted.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:00 am Reply with quote        
Huh...well, on Christmas eve my immediate family and I had a Christmas/late birthday (for me) dinner and exchanged our gifts; my dad decorated the living room with steamers and a sign and made me wear a pink "Birthday Princess" sash and button...was really amusing actually. Laugh On Christmas day we went to my mother's parents and saw a bunch of family; we gave gifts, my great aunt made me angry, we ate, discussed names for my cousin's baby that she's expecting...good times. xD; It kind of sucked though, because I was sick and hence felt like crap and spent most of last night moping when I got home. Ah well, still not a bad holiday overall; at least this year no one threw away my presents. Neutral I've still got to go to my father's side of the family's dinner/gift exchange tonight...we shall see how that goes.