Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [B/C] Under the Black Mountain: Closed.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm Reply with quote        
Cookies! Weeeee -picks one up and shoves it in mouth-

Oh and uh... I guess I'll respond to the poll.... >_><_<

I like these little guys! But something else would be cool too! I don't really care huhuhuhu I just want your pretty arts.

If you want to PM me and brainstorm BC adoptable ideas, I'm all for it. I can think of several ways to help and/or if you want to bounce your ideas off of me (an -ahem- experienced B/C shop owner -puts hand to chest-) then that'd be neat C:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
Yay someone answered! Weeeee
Or more than one person, but the other(s) didn't comment, sooooo...

Awh thanks ^^ I'd really like to do more pretty art for you guys Happy

So, apparently I broke my tablet's pencil. Or half-broke? It fell of my desk the other day and I was sure it was alright, but no. The pen tip isn't responding/doing anything, but the eraser side looks fine. Neutral
I'm trying to find and solve the problem, but meh... Apparently it's working now, but I'll wait 'till I re-assemble it before assuming anything. So I guess I won't do much digital drawing 'till this is solved... Neutral

*goes to PM Tock because of reasons*

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 am Reply with quote        
Alright, after thinking about it for a while, I've come to the conclusion that having an adoptable shop is not a good option for me right now. There's just... too much work and stuff happening. So I'll be closing and locking this thread. Neutral

But I still want to draw, and I need it, so yeah... expect something new soon. Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25