Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
Most of the time when I see a funny amazon review, it's written by a troll. But in this case, it was not. Just read it.

Quote:
My cat tried to play with this load of trash and poor Bubastis ended up wrecking it in less than a day. Not knowing that it had broken already(I was working at the time), it just stayed there until my dog Piblo decided to eat the yarn that had so easily fallen off. So I get home and I see pieces of cardboard skyscraper littered across the carpet, along with a cat that is terrified of his canine companion that is now dragging his rear end across the carpet with thick red string dangling from his pooter. For the sake of your pets and any non-soiled carpets, do not buy this product.

Source

Have you run across any funny reviews lately? Feel free to share them - just remember to put them in quote boxes!

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 am Reply with quote        
You have no idea how funny that is to me. XD

LuckyKeyblade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quote        
Bahahahaha! That is so funny~ I haven't ran across any funny reviews lately, but I'll keep an eye out for them. xD
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
Welp. So I was looking at appartments and reviews the other day and well, below happened.
This is more of a bad ad placement in a funny and terrible way.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
Say whaaaat, that's crazy Freshie XD Also I haven't seen any hilarious reviews lately, although I will definitely how my eye out now and will report back with my findings XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
If you want a load of funny and/or sarcastic reviews then I highly recommend checking out the reviews on amazon for for the Bic pens for Women. You can find them here.

I can't find the one I liked the most. It was from a lumberjack and it was funny. I'll try to find it.

There are hundreds of snarky comments, though.

The one below has fewer, but funnier, comments.
There are more here

This is my favorite of all of the reviews:
"I bought this pen (in error, evidently) to write my reports of each day's tree felling activities in my job as a lumberjack. It is no good. It slips from between my calloused, gnarly fingers like a gossamer thread gently descending to earth between two giant redwood trunks."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't seen very many funny reviews; but I stumble across several hilarious status updates on the FaceSpace.

Quote:
Why it is hard to have a boys night out when you are in a relationship:

The other night I was invited for a night out with the "boys". I told my wife that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the beers went down way too easily. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I took a taxi home. Just ........as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realising my fiance would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict wiht her. (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT !) The next morning my fiance asked me what time I got in, I told her "MIDNIGHT!"... she didn't seem pissed off in the lease. Whew, I got away with that one! Then she said "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked her why, she said "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "Oh, shit!" Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, laughed, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."