Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Virva

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
Ritsu shook his head again as he watched the street lights come on. He knew night was coming and unlike everyone in the village he had no home to go to just a cardboard box he called home. Which he didn't mind. His thoughts once more came on the girl he rescued. Wondering again why he rescued her at all. But he knew he had to. Despite his normal chipper persona he was now having one of concern and worry.

"Something isn't right." he told himself. "I mean normally we have turbulence and war but she makes me think something more is at play. And I don't like it."

As night passed, Ritsu didn't sleep. His mind wandered on the current events and he knew he wouldn't be able to. As morning broke he stood from the box and decided to visit the girl and doctor. He made his way over to the little shack and inside as he looked upon the scene. It made him smile seeing she was okay.

"Feeling better I see. Maybe now you can tell me why you came all the way out here."
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:31 am Reply with quote        
Lindsay was sitting up in the bed eating the modest meal the doctor had made for her when Ritsu walked in. She did catch his smile before he began to question her. The girl drew her eyebrows together in confusion, "I-I don't even know where I am. I was just trying to walk home."

The doctor scowled at Ritsu, "I'm not certain it's best to question her just yet. She is doing better, but I do not think she's in any condition to leave." He shook his head before he went about his duties per usual.

The girl looked at the doctor briefly before her eyes returned to Ritsu, "Thank you for helping me, though. I'm sure I would have died if you hadn't." Her shoulders slumped a bit, "I really should have learned the forest better, or stuck closer to the town."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quote        
Ritsu muttered as the doctor scolded him before he sat down beside the girl. Shaking his head he still wished he gotten a straight answer. But he waved his hands and then looked at her again.

"Why would you go into a forest if you don't even know where you are in the first place. Don't you have brains to use?"
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
She sighed in clear frustration, "I didn't say that I didn't know where I was when I went into the forest. I don't know where I am now." Lindsay crossed her arms and glared at him, "I decided to take a short walk through the forest one my way home from school. Is that really so unusual?"

The doctor looked at Ritsu pointedly again, "Calm yourself, miss. You need to relax and rest to heal quickly."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
Ritsu sighed as he stood then waving off the doctor's looks. He placed a hand to his chin as he thought now. He was trying to think of something to say without upsetting the girl. He then sat back down next to her.

"I don't even know your name and yet I want to help you." Ritsu said as he sighed his hands falling to his side. "You're in the small village of Celestia. It's kind of my home and the only place to have a real good doctor. A short cut you say? Where you being chased?"
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
She watched him curiously before he sat back down. "Thank you. My name is Lindsay." The girl bit her looked at him, clearly confused, "No, why would someone be chasing me? I was just intended to listen to the forest when I found the right spot, but I found a snake instead."

The Doctor shook his head. Ritsu would not be deterred so he continued on with his duties. If things got out of hand he would just ask the boy to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
"I see." he said as he shot a glaring look at the doctor. "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to let you in on what's going on." His brow furrowed. As he looked away. Though if she was just a mere school girl it also meant he might not be telling her at all. "I don't know, the master could kill me for telling just anyone."

He sighed as he remembered his brother. He had a sad look on his face then. Ritsu knew lately what was going on and he knew the details he knew could get him in trouble if he told them. At the moment he didn't care.

"You can't tell anyone what I am about to tell you. There's been a huge case lately of people taken ill. My brother included. I want to find the cure to fix him but I fear something bigger is behind this. A group of well known doctors. I am one of the detectives on the case."
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 am Reply with quote        
Her eyes widened a little and she sat up further as he started to speak. "I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but why would any doctors wish to make people ill? Isn't there an oath their suppose to take or something about helping people, not hurting them?" The words came out in a rush.

She had heard of people making accusations like that about doctors before, of course. People that thought they were just in it for the money, and that the pills they gave people kept them sick rather then helped them. Lindsay could never let herself believe that. At least not before.

There was something about Ritsu that made her want to believe that it might be possible. Maybe it was because he didn't come right out and say it, but was instead trying to discover the truth. She wasn't sure that was it though.

For the doctors part he just raised an eyebrow at the two and muttered something about it being ridiculous. Of course he was a doctor and none of the colleges that he knew would do anything like what the boy was insinuating.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quote        
Ritsu leaned against the wall with his arms behind his head. He was being serious and neither believed him. It happened. Usually to people the true was never believe out of wanting to keep their own beliefs sacred. He shrugged then as he looked at them.

"They're suppose to. But some don't. Some do. It's the ones that don't I believe are involved. Of course my only mission at the moment is to get you home safely, then I can continue looking into this case. I do believe they are involved in a scheme to murder people."

He sighed once more shaking his head. He wondered if this would cause him to be delayed but he had to get this girl home.

"I can't have you get hurt."
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:43 am Reply with quote        
She watched him for a long time before she responded, "Okay, say I believe you. What if I wanted to help you because you helped me? How would I do that?"

The doctor started to object but she held a hand up to him to postpone it, "It's my decision, isn't it? Even if he's wrong, or being misguided."

Her full attention turned back to Ritsu, "So, how can I help? Will you even allow me to help?" Lindsay crossed her arms over her stomach as she watched him and waited for his response.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Ritsu looked over towards Lindsay. He tilted his head at her. She wanted to help him. No one ever did. They were like the doctor, not listening to a word he said. Telling him to stop making up lies. But this girl he had just met wanted to help. He didn't believe it for a moment as he sat there and looked back up at the ceiling.

"You want to help eh?" he asked then. "You might get hurt you know." he shook his head before looking up at her. "Well what training do you have in fighting? We'll be going up against some pretty tough people. Besides the doctors. The ones behind this are the ones we need to find. And I don't know where they are."

Ritsu looked at the doctor. The doctor didn't believe him and he knew why. Doctors always believe their kind where only always helping people and could never be bad. But he knew if something big was happening, then someone was telling the doctors to do the things they did now.

"You sure you want to go miss?" he said before shaking his head. "You really think the doctors can't do any wrong? They can."