Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 am Reply with quote        
This is honestly turning out to be a harder decision than I thought.

I keep making up my mind and going to write it down and then immediately as I type one letter I'm like, "NO WAIT I MIGHT REGRET THIS."

Sighhhh.

I DUNNO WHAT TO DO.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quote        
ALRIGHT.

I HAVE DECIDED.

KIND OF.

So I can't decide between these two characters. PLEASE pick the one you like most/feel would be easier/more fun/whatever to draw (like seriously don't feel bad for me and draw both or something just one is fine they don't even go together at all)

Dr. Tick Tock (not my avatar, a character/persona of mine).

Another potentially useful but probably not version of him

OR

Thunderbird!

And a better view of his face. He's the half-naked one, if that isn't already obvious. But please draw him with his shirt/tunic thing, if you choose him :0 also you don't have to draw the mask so if you don't want to, the hair that you see is only on one side of his head; the left side of his head is completely shaved. It's hard to tell from the picture so I'm just making sure you know that C: it's similar to my centaur Abyl's haircut except shorter and black.

Personally for me Dr. Tick Tock/my persona/thedudewiththecraycrayhat would be FRICKEN' ADORABLE as a chibi I've actually drawn a chibi version of him myself and its probably the only time I will ever willingly draw a chibi HOWEVER Thunderbird is one of my favorite characters and is highly neglected and I just got art of Dr. Tick Tock so I'd feel bad.

I'm probably not making this any easier for you but yeah.

so many links x____X