Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Take Back Halloween!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Event: Unlock New Poses!
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
It seems my suspicions were correct - this isn't just monsters stealing on their own whim. They're being led by someone... or something. I've been hearing reports but nothing definite so far. I'll keep you guys posted!

In the mean time, I've gotten word from one of my sources that the monsters have started to horde candies all around Midorea. I'll update where these areas are in the next few posts.

Go to the Event Page to see your progress.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
Monsters have started to horde candies in The Great Gated City. Apparently there's a good amount of candies, I'd estimate there's roughly 15,000 candies.

If you guys manage to collect all 15,000 candies I'll give out the Bag in Alu's colors!

Go to the Explore area and navigate your way to The Great Gated City.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
Unlocked Poses

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.