Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Of Casablancas and Forget-Me-Nots (Pupnutie & Emo Panda)
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quote        
((That's fine. You have a lot of characters to use. Though you could of added Jesse's conversation with Kat and Sai.))

The next day, Zhanna was at the airport at 9:10 ish waiting for her two favorite people to land. While she waited, she doodled a sign what had their names on it...along with various Yaoi doodles that didn't hide the fact that they were the two boys in question. Once she spotted them, she made sure to wave the sign and shout for them in a way that drew immediate attention.

Saito was a typical Japanese business man. He wore dark suits, dress shirts, and was always fashionable when out of them. He had dark hair that reached his shoulders and was kept neat and proper. His eyes were dark to the point of black and were hidden by thin framed glasses. He was tall and fairly muscular. He was also very pissed off from seeing the pictures and Zhanna herself standing there.

Katsu was a thin, scrawny guy with a friendly smile and green eyes. He wore old T-shirts and jeans when out of cosplay, which was only because Saito made him get out of his beloved costumes. His hair was long and pulled into a ponytail at the neck. It was also bright blue with teal highlights. Katsu smiled and glomped Zhanna while comending her on the doodles.

After all was said and done, the trio got into Zhanna's car and drove to her house. She let them unpack, but added in a suggestive comment about the two of them while running out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:57 am Reply with quote        
Jesse had sent Saito a mail, telling him where they would be spending their time there and where they'd be at the convention.

And today was that day. Lexy didn't dislike things like this, she just didn't like standing in the long lines while the others were preparing everything on the stage. Though the impantience and the smile she got from his 12-year old niece, maybe it somewhat worth it.

Lexy did somewhat stand out between the others, being dressed into a short black dress and a pair of studded heels.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
Zhanna was pissed. Saito obviously knew Lunar Rising but had refused to give her details after her airport stunt. Katsu only knew the manager and nothing else. The manga artist had decided to just not go to the concert this time 'round, but Saito had ruined her plan be telling her that if she wanted to continue her career than she had better go.

So, here she was with Katsu, dressed as Gaius from Rune Factory 3 and was handing out ore plushies to random con-goers, and Saito, who was in very fashionable casual wear, ready to meet the band backstage. Zhanna had half a mind to escape through the air vents but Saito would probrably send skinny Katsu after her. Then Katsu would never shut up about Zhanna ruining his outfit.

Saito spotted Jesse and led the trio to the manager. "Long time no see, Jesse. You remember Katsu right? I would like you to meet Zhenya Laurinaitis, the comic artist whose story your band might do the music for."

"Yo," Zhanna gave the man a peace sign, but made no move to shake hands or further get acquainted. Katsu grinned at Jesse from behind Zhanna while Saito gave her a side glare.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
Jesse grinned lightly as he took sight of the three. "Indeed, and of course, how could I forget that face." He smiled, not taking any offence in the way the girl acted. "Nice to meet you too. How have things been going, Saito?" He asked, glancing back at the band for a second.

Lexy couldn't help but smile lightly as the little girl on her back whined about not getting her comic paragraphed. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart." She said, letting her down backstage and kneeling to her height. "I promise I'll do anything to get it for you later and I'll get you that surprise." She couldn't help but chuckle lightly as the little girl nodded and bounced off to her brother.

"Derek! I hate you for making me wear these." Lexy stated as she pulled him and the others over to Jesse and the three others.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 pm Reply with quote        
"The usual. I have to deal with one insane writer and an insane boyfriend. I should get a medal for keeping my own sanity," joked the Japanese man.

Zhanna rolled her eyes at him and began to daydream. It was how she got her best stories. Unfortunately, Katsu had decided he was bored and began throwing ore plush toys at her. This led to a plush war that Saito had to break up as the band came up to their manager. Saito cleared his throat.

"Zhenya, this is Lunar Rising. They're the ones we are hoping will do the music for your upcoming anime," Saito introduced. Zhanna reacted the same way she did with their manager, a peace sign and a 'yo' before falling to an awkward silence.

Katsu grinned at Jesse as he decided to liven things up. "So, who is Zeke and what do I have to do to get you jealous so I can take inappropriate pictures for my personal use be it for drawing reference or otherwise inappropriate things?"

Saito glared at his lover while Zhanna gave a loud, Russian laugh. It was deep and seemed to echo in itself, a trait she had inherited from her grandfather. Saito face palmed while his two companions high-fived behind his back.

"If you weren't such a great writer, Zhanna, I would've dropped you a long time ago. Or at least never introduced you to Kat," Sighed the dark haired man.

"But then you'd still be stuck with those half baked cookie cutouts," smirked the artist while Saito apologized for her and Katsu's behavior to Jesse and his band.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quote        
The whole band just waved for a second as they were introduced.

Jesse rolled his eyes, now they were going to be like that? He couldn't help but chuckle lightly at Katsu. "Slow down, little guy. This isn't really the time and place." He said with a lightly grin as Zeke was blushing brightly and trying to hide behind Jay.

"Well, what exactly did we have to arrange here?" Lexy asked as she and Derrek pushed Zeke against their manager.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
((ugh. Brain fart... Had an idea and lost it. Bleh))

Saito turned towards Lexy. "All you all have to do is play. I have the director whose in charge of the show here to check you guys out. As long as he and Zhanna like you guys, all that'll be left is negotiations on mine and Jesse's side."

Zhanna looked the band over from head to toe. "I'm not sure if they can do my work justice, Sai. They look like a pop band."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
((Ah, that sucks.))

Lexy just grinned at Zhanna's comment, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well, guess, we'll have to show you then." She stated, her grin never faltering. "Well then, off you go." Jesse waved them off to the stage with a small smile.

"Come on, Zee, what are you waiting for?" Lexy called as he stayed behind for a moment. Zeke leaned up and whispered something in Jesse's ear, making him grin. "Don't worry, we'll figure that out later. Now, go." He shook his head lightly as the smaller male quickly got to his place before they started.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRtN0MMJYzw&list=PL9B3000000E57DD6E&feature=plpp_play_all))
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
((Lunar Rising's Song then?))

Zhanna kept her arms crossed and closed her eyes as the band began playing. The song they played was pretty good she guessed, and it fit perfectly with the themes and events in the story. In fact, the more she heard of it, the more she was liking the song. By the time the song ended, the manga artist had decided that the song would be perfect for the opening theme.

Saito crept up behind her and leaned to whisper into her ear. "So, how do you like the "pop band?" Think they can't justify your work?"

The woman glared at him from the corner of her eye. "Shut up. The have ONE good song so far. It'll take more than one song to have me hooked. And where is Kat?"

Saito and Zhanna scanned the area for the cosplayer. They found him near the stage doing some dance to the music. Both viewers face faulted and shook their heads at the dancing man.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quote        
((Yes, well, it's a playlist (3 songs) But it seems it only plays in Chrome. >>; So:[url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPFlJtUxydk&list=PL9B3000000E57DD6E&context=C470a704ADvjVQa1PpcFObiEeeWtbqXgF_hmkgrPwOF3xb-Yz5hiQ%3D
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH-k_6tU9Wc&context=C4b5229cADvjVQa1PpcFObiEeeWtbqXps4b0c4eKmR_ny6iBGM3n8=[/url]))

Lexy only grinned as she looked backstage for a moment before turning to the guys with a nod. Once they were done playing, and back off the stage, the first thing Lexy did was remove those horrible heels. "Derek, you win! Gimme my shoes back!" She demanded, grabbing the black converses the grinning male was holding out to her. "Much better. So, what did you think of our little 'pop' band?" The girl asked as she turned back to the comic writer. She and the other three guys watched her carefully.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
While Saito reclaimed his dancing partner, Zhanna went back to listening to the songs being played. Lie To Me was another good one, but seemed better suited for her current comic. But nonetheless well played. The comic artist was starting to worry, this band might just have what it takes to do her works justice and then some. Which meant she had to put up with Saito's smug grin and antics for who knows how long.

Breathe Into Me could work. But it had a romance vibe, albeit a dark toned romance vibe. Though how it could be used she wasn't sure. But that wasn't her job anyways.

Zhanna smiled at the other girl's antics. She felt her toes wiggle in her vans that she had drawn herself with a satisfied grin. She never wore heels.

She was distracted by her choose in footwear, thus it surprised her when the band had turned to her. The comic writer locked eyes with the musicians, drawing out the pause for dramatic effect and to make Saito squirm behind the band.

"...Can I borrow a guitar? I'm not a musician, but I can play a few songs I happen to like. If you can't at least name the song or say a few of the lyrics, then I don't want you anywhere near my work."

Saito came foreword, "Zhanna. That's not very fair-"

"Yes it is," Interrupted Katsu while handing over a spare guitar he had found to the artist. "Lunar Rising has to prove they know their stuff."

(( The song is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKk1u5RMTn4))

Zhanna played a few notes and tuned the guitar before playing the song. All the while she eyed the band members for their reactions.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:48 am Reply with quote        
Jesse had crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head, being rather amused at the little cosplayer.

The band looked at each other when Zhanna asked for a guitar and told them they would need to recognize the song she was going to play. That couldn't be too hard.. Right?

The guys looked pretty much dumbfolded when she started playing. Great.. That would be the end of it.. Or not? Lexy snapped her fingers. She knew it from somewhere, but what was it named again? This was so frustrating. The guys looked at her expecting her to know the answer.

But it only hit her when she heard the first notes of the chorus. "Come feed the rain...
'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust
Yeah, feed the rain
'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust."

"So, Carnaval of rust." She said with a smile.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
Katsu had to practically suffocate himself to keep from singing the song. Saito looked worried at the band member's faces turned to confusion, then sighed in relief when the only girl in the band was able to supply and answer.

Zhanna stared at the other woman, before smiling. "At least one of you got it. Had me worrying for Sai's tastes for a moment there," said the comic artist as she handed the guitar back. Zhanna took a good look at the band for the first time, "None of you look like comic readers, so I am guessing that this is a first meeting all around?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:51 pm Reply with quote        
Lexy grinned lightly, glad that she'd known the song unlike the guys. She nodded, most of them hadn't really read any comics before so they were rather new to this.

The guys shrugged lightly and glanced at each other, making Jesse chuckle lightly. "Take that as a yes." He nodded.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
Zhanna leaned back. "Then I suggest picking up a collection while you're here. Or talk to the hundreds of fans currently attending this con if you don't want to spend money. I'm not saying this in order to push sales or anything, I say this because if you don't have a feel for the content you're working with nor an opinion for certain parts then this thing going between us will strain and quickly become unpleasant," She locked her fingers behind her head.

Saito sighed. "She does have a point. Not knowing the story you're working with will be problematic."

Katsu smiled at the band. "I have copies of her original work, the one you all will be doing. Each copy is a bit different from an other, due to some having more filler and other stuff. Feel free to ask for them. Or good luck in trying to find a copy for sale, because there are not many on the market."