Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Take Back Halloween!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Event: Day 5
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
I've noticed an apparent decrease in the amount of candies being brought in, it seems they're becoming more scarce as the days go by. I'd like to think everyone has just found most of them - but part of me thinks the monsters have started to realize what we've been up to, hiding the candies in different locations and being more careful not to drop them. I've received reports from around Midorea that the monsters have apparently spread, bringing candy with them and hiding it there.

So far I've only heard of sightings in Mekhanikos and the GGC Outskirts, but I'm going to keep in touch with my other contacts across Midorea, to make sure they don't migrate anywhere else.

I've also added a new item to my shop, hopefully it will help you to fight monsters!

Go to the Explore area and navigate your way to Mekhanikos.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.