Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:05 am Reply with quote        

Click the banner to go to the shop!

Click here to go to the OOC thread.

INDEX::

1. Introduction/Index
2. Rules
3. Relevant Posts That May Or May Not Pertain To Your RP Interests
4. Reserved
5. Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:09 am Reply with quote        
GENERAL RULES::

1` Don't be a dick.
2` Have fun. If you aren't having fun, don't think you have to continue being here. And/or feel free to contact me or Maeve or someone to kick any dicks out of the thread.
3` Really, don't be a dick.

ROLEPLAY RULES::

1` Don't be inappropriate.
2` Try to vaguely follow the culture, but everything else including timeline can be whatever you want it to be.
3` Posts can be any layout or length that you want.
4` You do not need to have a centaur profile or anything if you want to roleplay here. All you need is a centaur from the main shop! After that, you can just start roleplaying.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:11 am Reply with quote        
Relevant Posts That May Or May Not Pertain To Your RP Interests

1` Legit RP Thread
2` LOTA Culture (Warning, this post is stupidly long.)
3` LOTA Geography

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:12 am Reply with quote        
Reserved.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:12 am Reply with quote        
Reserved.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Jaide walked around the campgrounds, bored out of her mind. Today was shaping up to be one of her lazy days. She accidentally slept in, missed waking meal, and now instead of cleaning she was talking a walk around. Of course, she thought she would be able to talk to someone, but everyone she knew seemed busy. Time to head back and actually work she thought sullenly.

::Shop::
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
Daichi, out on a morning run after waking meal spotted Jaide and slowed down until he was walking next to her. He knew she was a bard and admired her flute playing skills.

"Hello, how are you?" He asked curtly.

His stomach rumbled somewhat on cue, he was a really big eater, though he never seemed to gain any weight.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
Jaide jumped a little at hearing someone speak. She turned and saw Daichi looking at her. "Oh! Hi." she said surprised. She never really knew anything about Daichi, but she wouldn't mind getting to know him more. He's kinda cute. "I'm good, just wandering around. How about you?"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you." He said and rubbed the back of his head. "I was just trying to get some exercise in, but now I'm hungry again." he said chuckling. "I might grab a snack, would you like to join me? I didn't see you at waking meal this morning, you must be starving. I can't go without a meal." he said, Sheesh I'm rambling..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
Well this isn't what I expected when I woke up this morning. "Sure! I actually haven't eaten anything all day and I probably should." she said, happy at the thought of food. Jaide didn't realize she was so hungry. Why didn't I grab an apple earlier? "Where should we go? I have some fruit back at my campsite, but not really a variety."

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
"Whatever fills the hole, I don't really mind what I eat, as long as it's filling." he said as he walked with her towards the campsite. "So, I liked how you played the flute a few nights ago." he said as they came up on the camp.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, you were there?" She said, blushing a little. As much as she loved performing, she always felt a bit awkward and shy when people she didn't know mentioned her performance. "Thank you, its been a while since I played the flute for anyone, I haven't had an inspiration for any new pieces."

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, I don't know much about inspiration. I spend most of my time training and you don't really need inspiration for that." he said, shrugging. He wasn't sure if she was offering to play the flute or not, the way she had said it had been a while since she played for someone. "So what are you planning on doing today?" Lately the days had been slow, and somewhat sluggish. He really was looking forward to doing something useful, but he wasn't sure what yet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
"That's true, but you need a lot more physical energy to train, all I do is use my head really" Jaide replied. "I probably should do some cleaning or laundry, but I just didn't feel motivated to do anything." She paused for a second, thinking. "I really should work on some more songs though. How about you?" She asked looking up at him.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:34 am Reply with quote        
"Well, I could train.. But I do that everyday, I think I need a change of pace." he said. He did love training, but after days and days of just training, it got tiring. "I could try and help you with your songs, I know a place nearby that helps me think when I really need to. But first, let's grab that snack." he said.