Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Stream
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, guys, I'll be streaming some video games with Epos Vox on Halloween. It'll begin around 7-8 EST and last until we get kicked out. :P Or until we get tired.

It'll be All Halo's Eve, so we'll play some Halo, we'll play some scary games, and we're going to be spending some time in Midocraft too. If you have any suggestions, or if you wanna play with us, say so here! We'll also be giving away some Kontrol Freek stuff in the stream. Check out the video announcement here:

http://youtu.be/ZZiIah0j8Uw

I'll be posting in this thread as we figure things out. I hope to see you all there.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
Oo, if I'm not out during Halloween I'd love to watch you stream <3 c:

::Shop::
Beri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 am Reply with quote        
One, I love the 'All Halo Eve' name. Very creative! Two I wish I would be around to watch this, we plan on going out to my bf's parents house. Why I'm still not sure yet. Thirdly, are you guys planning on getting the new halo? I'm still on the fence. I did like the last Halo, but was sorely bothered when they kept changing the multiplayer rules and such.

Haven't really tried out Minecraft. I downloaded something like it on my phone, but I couldn't build anything only destroy and ended up making a big hole. XD

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:15 am Reply with quote        
Glad you guys like the idea. :]

Demon, stay home with ussss. <3

But hey, at least we give no-lifers like us something to do on Halloween. xD

Beri, he pre-ordered it. I've never really gotten into it much, which is why I'll be playing some in the stream. All I've really done is a few multiplayer matches with him.

I get so frustrated when I try to build in Minecraft. xD Ugh.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
xDD
You guys should just explore our haunted house then~ Happy

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
I would if I could, Cat~

The stream is starting between 7 and 8 tonight, EST. We'll be getting on Midocraft around 9:30 or so to do a build of a Candy Corn Hat. (3-D, not a flat image.)

I have one or two hats to give away to people who actively participate with us in building it. :] Other participants will get something too.

Whimsy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
I think I'm going to miss the live stream but if I'm not out while it's happening, I'd be glad to dust off my Minecraft and build with you guys. C:
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Yay for Halloween livestream! Weeeee
And yay for my morning class tomorrow being canceled, so I can stay up later tonight!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:03 pm Reply with quote        
The stream went really well last night. :] Cat and I built the hat, and I think it turned out great! You can watch the recorded stream here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtfnBZxclEw&feature=colike

You can skip to about 1:58:30 to see the finished product.

Beri

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
Yay for recorded stream! I agree, you guys did a great job on the hat! ♥ I browsed around your videos and I'm glad I'm not the only one who yells obscenities at people when playing or even the game itself. XD Do you guys still play Borderlands 2?

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I'm awful when I play games. ><

And we still play from time to time, but we don't really record anymore. Not many people seemed interested. xP