Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Kupsy's Emporium of Staring
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:49 am Reply with quote        
Mal freezes, staring at the first-personer.

"Shunnnnnnnn" Mal hisses, staring at Lexi.

Reika

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
Rei slowly dips a toe in this pond of troubled waters.
Rei is not alone in this thread. There are people here in various states of ground hamburger. Delicious.

Rei grips the sides of their face and stretches it out horizontally. All the better to stare with.

o________________________________________________________o

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
Neo remains in widespread hamburger state.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 am Reply with quote        
Mal pulls out out vacuum and vacuums Neo up. Mal then takes out the lump of ground hamburger Neo, and molds it into a vaguely humanoid shape.

On second thought, Mal sticks a carrot, a bunch of stones, and a couple of sticks into the meat-man, giving it a facial features and arms. Maybe that'll work...

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:43 am Reply with quote        
Neo comes back to himself, realizing that he is now a horribly disfigured shape of a person, with a carrot shoved in his face. He murders himself before having to live with himself.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6