Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
agsvjgfahbn

In less then two weeks, I'll be 20 years old.

20. Years. Old.

How did this happen? T-T It feels weird. And it makes me wonder when I'll stop counting the years, haha.

What are the major age milestones for you guys? Honestly, 16 never really seemed important to me. For me, it is: 10, 18, 21, 24, 50, and 100.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
Aww, you'll be out of your teen years <3

Honestly I kind of hate my birthdays. After I was 8 or so they never were really all the great ^^"
This year's wasn't that bad, but then again 17 isn't a big deal.

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
Oh god, my birthdays are always awful. In fact, I don't remember the last time I actually enjoyed mine. Hopefully this year will be different, but meh.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
20 was bigger than 21 was. 20 felt like I was beyond a physical milestone. If you lose weight at or before 19, your skin will retrack naturally. Afterwards, you will have a higher chance to sag.

Amaris Kale

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
I'm 21, and I'm married, so I feel old now!
Though being Mrs. sounds a lot older than saying I'm 21 Wink
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
God you people in this thread are so OLD. Yep. OOOOLLLLDD.

Roll Eyes

OHGODWHATI'LLBE25INDECEMBERDEARSWEETJESUSTHAT'SAQUARTEROFACENTURYWHHHHYYYYSDFDGHJGHDF

*Sobs in a corner.* Neutral

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
I mean, it's less that I feel old, and more that I feel... Strange. Unaccomplished. I know I'm still young, but damn, I wish I were doing more.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
I mean, it's less that I feel old, and more that I feel... Strange. Unaccomplished. I know I'm still young, but damn, I wish I were doing more.

Story of my life, Chu. Story of my life. Come friend, let's be unaccomplished together....there's so much I can teach you young friend! Oh Mai
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
You can teach me how to embrace my small achievements~

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
A-heh heh...I'll...let you know when I find out how to do this well. Sweat
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Then let's learn together!! XD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
Yes. Absolutely. Let the learning commence!! Oh Mai Eventually. Someday. xD;
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quote        
I'm...seventeen. Eheheh.

In my opinion, age is not a huge milestone. It's less of my actual age, and more of A) the things I've done, and B) the things I can do. I mean, the only reason 16 was a big year was because I learned to drive, and driving is a necessity where I live (middle of nowhere). It was also when I graduated high school, which was not a big thing because I'd been going to college for a year when that happened.

Buy yeah. It does feel weird to almost be 18. Just because...people will be saying "Oh, hey, that person's an adult." Really, I've been some strange combination of a child and an adult for a while now, and I don't like the idea that just because I'm one day older than I was on December 7th, I'm an adult.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
You can finally vote then. Happy That's a big thing to me.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
But I can't though! I'm turning eighteen one month after the presidential election, and that's just...graaaaaah. I mean, I know that there are other elections that are important, but I want to vote in this one, and I can't!