Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 am Reply with quote        
'Yeah, I'm not surprised." Hollie said with a chuckle.

"Just means that you'll have to do all the work that I would have heaped on her." She added with a grin.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 am Reply with quote        
He groaned and gently slammed his forehead down on the table.

"Of course..." he mumbled.

"Let's finish eating first though, ok?" he then asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 am Reply with quote        
Hollie just chuckled.

"Oh, of course." She said with a smile.

"Although,y ou didn't specify what timezone's '2AM' you meant. Therefore I could keep you here until 2AM here, making it about 7AM there." She added with a bit of a smirk, showing her cruel streak.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 am Reply with quote        
Vincent just groaned again and slammed his head down once more.

--

"Heh... she's alone... and that's just perfect." Chris said, as he skulked through the bushes.

"I just need to wait for the exact right time..." he added, as he looked through a window at where she was.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 am Reply with quote        
Hollie just laughed.

"You sure you don't want any of the gin I offered?" She asked

--

Madison was sitting on the couch, reading one of the reports that she needed to mark.

"Bloody hell... How the fuck did you manage to get into my class?" She asked the air.

"This is just... wow... I can't believe it. The way you write, and how much you know, truly does seem like you're only in grade two." She said quietly and resisted the urge to throw it across the room.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:41 am Reply with quote        
She was about ready to begin correcting it, when she felt a sudden magical presence in the room. Before she could manage anything though, a hand clamped over her mouth and nose, and am arm pinned her arms to her sides.

"Time to take a break." a voice hissed in her ear.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quote        
"Mmmm!" She exclaimed in surprise before trying to bite his hand... and failing miserably.

Shit! what the fuck!? She wondered mentally.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:47 am Reply with quote        
He clamped his hand down on her further and did his best to cut off her air intake.

"We failed that time in Egypt." he said.

"This time... we succeed."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:49 am Reply with quote        
Wait... wait... WE? Madison thought, panic starting to set in.

Shit... Can't breathe.... he'll... he'll kill me at this rate... she thought, trying to force herself to calm down... and failing miserably.

Fuck it, just going to have to go to Vincent. At least I know where he is, this time. She thought as she fought him off more, before making it seem as if she lost consciousness.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 am Reply with quote        
He felt her con unconscious, and sighed.

"All right... let's just get this done." he said to himself, as he took out a needle and injected himself with it.

He then began an incantation, as he unzipped his own pants, and pulled Madison's down.

--

"Hollie... this is too much work..." Vincent whined to his sister.

"Seriously, this is stuff you should be doing yourself."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 am Reply with quote        
"With everything else I have to do, I'm allowed to ask for help. Besides, I pay you for it." Hollie said with a shrug.

"And you willingly help, so you have no right to complain." She added with a smirk before freezing and acquiring a bit of an empty expression. It didn't last long before it vanished and she shook her head.

"Uhh... Vincent... Has Madison managed to figure out how to do the astral projection styled magic...?" She asked, curious just as Madison appeared in the room.

"Yes. I have, Hollie. Now sorry, but I'm stealing my boyfriend." Madison said before walking over to Vincent and laying her hands on his shoulders, just for the connection.

"Vincent... problems at home." She told him.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:07 am Reply with quote        
His face paled when he heard that.

"Right." he said.

"You two come if you want, but I'm going now." he added, as he disappeared, along with Madison.

-

When he arrived at his house, and tore through it, his face turned even whiter, and his eyes shrunk, as he watched a man violate his fiancee.

The man turned to him, the location of the violation glowing an eerie black.

"You're too late." he said.

"The deed is done, and I have sealed her fate." he told Vincent ominously.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 am Reply with quote        
Madison had clung to Vincent so as to be brough back with him, and paled when she saw what Chris was doing to her.

"No..." She said quietly, even though she didn't know the full extent of what had been done. She was just appalled that someone had raped her.

Hollie just made her way over to Chris and, using her staff, smacked him upside the head with enough force that he hit the floor... hard.

"Alright, time to deal with you." She snarled before looking to Vincent.

"Vincent, take care of Madison, I'll be back." She told him
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 am Reply with quote        
Chris fell to the floor, and looked up to Hollie with a sneer.

"Do whatever you want with me." he said to her.

"I've done what I set out to do... it's too late for her... and she will die in 9 months." he told her.

Vincent just raced over to Madison's body and knelt by it, tears in his eyes.

"No... no God, please... please, no..." he said in a quiet and quivering voice.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 am Reply with quote        
Hollie snarled before hitting him with the end of her staff, right on the temple.

"You fucking jackass." She hissed.

"That's a forbidden arte. the sole fact that you did that in the first place, and are fucking proud of it, has sealed your fate." She added before putting the end of her staff against his throat, and putting enough pressure to seriously get in the way of his breathing before vanishing, leaving Vincent and Madison alone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next