Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh right I haven't given you my name yet, if my mother was alive she'd kill me for starting up a conversation with a lady before introducing myself."Sighed Rei as he stood up.

"My name is Rei and up until recently I was a triple s rank Hunter for the government, however I was only using that position to my advantage so that I could get some beneficial info towards my goal."

"I have a weakness for Jose Louise and alcohol, and in my spare time I like to perfect my skills and take beautiful women like yourself on dates."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
"I asked your name, not for your backstory." She half snapped.

"But since you gave me yours, my name is Taeru." She told him as she brushed a lock of her emerald hair out of her face and locked her matching emerald eyes on his.

"I'll help you with this, yes." She said before pausing. "But what do I get out of it? What do I get out of helping you?"
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
"What do you get out of this...hmm, lets see...."Rei said as he placed a hand on his chin as though thinking.

"How about this, I'll make you my second in command once I take lead of the government, on top of that I'll swear to protect you and upon request I'll take you out on a date whenever, how does that sound?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
Taeru just sighed.

"Sure. Although, heads up, I probably won't ever call upon it." She told him honestly.

"So don't be surprised if I don't." She added as they both heard something at the front door.

"... The hell....?"
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Excuse me miss, my name is Horitsu and I'm the captain of the N.C.P.D and I ask that you come along with me." Asked a man before Taeru that was a slightly smaller build than Rei.

The man had rose coloured hair that was tied back in ponytail and pale green eyes. He wore a dark blue denim jacket with the insignia of the N.C.D.P on the right breast pocket. He wore matching denim jeans that were held up with a black leather belt. On his feet were black leather boots and a matching pair of fingerless gloves were worn on his hands. Attached to his thighs were a pair of belts holstering twin revolvers and in his hands was a rather large book.

"What's the problem officer?"Rei asked as he walked up behind Taeru.

"Sir, this woman is a fugitive wanted by the government, I must ask for her co-operation."Horitsu replied.

"I see...may we talk this over first?"

"I suppose that wouldn't be a problem."

Once Horitsu was in the warehouse Rei quickly and aggressively knocked him on the back of the head thus effectively knocking him out and dropping what he had in his possession.

"Well now, he went down like a rock."Commented Rei.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
"...." Taeru was silent as he spoke, completely unsure of what it was that would bring the cops to her. Hunters, she could understand, she was wanted because she apparently had the beginnings of an immunity to the infection that was plaguing the planet.

When Rei took Horitsu to another room, she quickly got ready to take off, but Rei returned before she was able to.

".... That was quicker than expected. What'd you do?" She asked
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh nothing really, I just stripped him of his possessions and tied him to a chair."Replied Rei.

"And from these possessions we may be able to blackmail our way to gaining an ally."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
Taeru just quirked an eyebrow before shaking her head.

"...... I'm not going to question that. Just... no." She said simply.

"You're quite the perv, aren't you?" she asked under her breath as she headed over to a makeshift counter, and started up the percolator that was there. She needed a drink, and since she had an unlimited supply of coffee, she figured she would make some up.

"Rei, you want some?" She asked
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
"No thank you, coffee wrecks havoc with my system."Replied Rei before jumping to Taeru's previous question.

"No I'm not pervert, at least not in that sort of manner, after all, all I did was strip him of his equipment and belongings, no way I'd strip another male completely."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
"And I was supposed to know that, how?" Taeru asked with a small chuckle.

"And alright, no coffee for you. I have plenty of fresh tea if you're interested in any of that." She added as she did all that was needed for her to have a cup of coffee, and hopped up on the counter afterwards.

She looked to Rei and just sighed.

"So what the hell are you going to do with him?" She asked, curiou.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
"Well the plan was to blackmail him in to joining us by utilizing the fact that I found out that he isn't the rank he said is and the fact that he had illegally obtained information on you."Replied Rei.

"Honestly, this all screams that he's nothing more than a stalker."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quote        
Taeru just quirked an eyebrow before sighing.

"Alright then. If he's a stalker though, are you sure you want him to help us?" She asked with a chuckle.

"But ok. I wonder if he'll actually agree to it."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh he'll agree, trust me when I say I have a way of...persuading people into getting what I want out of them." Replied Rei as he cracked his knuckles before turning around.

"Come Taeru, this should be interesting at the very least."

In the next room, Horitsu as sitting in a chair stripped of his uniform and tied and gagged. He then slowly begun to wake up and as he rose his head the first thing he saw was Rei sitting on a backwards chair and with a smirk on his face and what looked like a file in his hand. Instinct took over and Horitsu struggled to try and get himself freed but it was to no avail. This just made Rei stand up and sigh before hitting Horitsu solidly with a right hook.

"It's about time you woke up."Rei said as he removed the gag from Horitsu's mouth.

"You bastard, how dare you do this to a police captain!"Snapped Horitsu.

"You a captain, don't make me laugh."Sighed Rei.

"I checked your badge and licence and you're no captain, in fact you're barely even a sergeant."

"W-what, ow did you get your hands on my badge?"

"Guess it hasn't dawned on you yet, I stripped you of your belongings...speaking of which, this file you have on Taeru, isn't this military level information?"

"Well uh..."

"And correct me if I'm wrong but someone of your rank isn't privileged to that information."

"What gives you the right to talk down to me?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that my triple s rank as a Hunter gives me the equivalent rank of a general within the military meaning I out rank you."

"Wait...you said your name is Rei right; as in Rei the flawless?"

"Well that title is no longer valid since I did electively allow one of my targets to escape but yes, that's me."

"....I see, now I'm starting to realize the deep shit I've just found my self in."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
Taeru followed and leaned against teh wall.

"So you took to stalking me? I've seen you around before, and I've always wondered why it was a constant thing. Then, of course, I get my ass caught and that shit hit the fan.." She said with a sigh.

"Regardless, we want to ask your help with something. Up for helping us out?" She asked.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:38 am Reply with quote        
"You want my help...what exactly for?"Horitsu asked.

"You're going to help us start a revolt against the self proclaimed king."Rei answered.

"You plan on taking on the government alone; are you two insane?"

"Weren't you listening, we have no intention of staging an attack as we are now, we'll need more allies and power on our side before anything can be done."

"What makes you think I'll help you?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe the sole fact that we have on us everything that is needed for you to be stripped of your duties and booted from the police force."

"So either way I'm screwed."

"Now you're getting it."

"Fine, I'll help...can I at least get my clothing and gear back."

"Are you going to make a run for it?"

"Why would I; you pretty much made it apparent that I have nowhere to run."