Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah, no worries." Ashley said with a smile.

"I'm used to it. Just... usually I'm being called a freak because of... well..." She said as she motioned to her wings, a sigh escaping her lips.

"anyway, where are we going?" She asked. "I'd rather not hang around here. I want to get this done and over with, then get out of here."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:34 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed once more.

"We're almost there." he said, as they reached a door. He then knocked on it, before just opening it.

"Cass, I brought the target." he said to her.

"So here's the proof that information was withheld, and you can tear up the form." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
When he walked in, Cass held up her hand in a 'one moment' type of manner.

"No, I really don't give two shits." She snarled into the phone she was holding.

"You come in and boss me around, then when I don't bow to your will, you turn around an st--" She started, but was obviously cut off.

"Oh, fuck you too. Don't bring another bounty here. Because of your previous attitude and demeanor, I refuse to send any of my hunters out on some plaything for you." She snarled before hanging up.

"What now Ash? An illegal? Really? Fuck, today just sucks." Cass said as she looked to Ash and got to her feet before walking over to AShley.

"... Illegal is right. Jesus. What dragon are the features from?" Cass asked.

"I... have no idea, actually. Never bothered to find out after I was a test subject for my sister." Ashley answered.

"Well, regardless. You've got draconic features, so that's good enough to rule you out." Cass stated simply.

"Although I gave Ash here my complete permission to cash in on me." Ashley added. Cass just looked at Ash.

"Did she?"
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
Ash sighed and nodded.

"Yep." he said.

"She gave me permission to cash in, yes, but I refuse to." he continued.

"I just have this strong feeling that she's-" he started to say, before slowly looking to her, a light going off in his head.

"....Miss Encrae?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
"You two know each other?" Cass asked, curious, as Ashley just nodded and sighed.

"Ashley, just cash in on me, alright?" She asked.

"Send me back to my sister, since I know she won't stop sending out bounties for me. Also, I can force you to do it, if I so desired and you know it." Ashley told him, neglecting to mention that she hadn't done anything drow related in years, a couple generations. She didn't even know if she could anymore.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Then that's the only way you'll get me to do it." he said.

"I'm not going to cash you in of my own free well. I choose my own path, and that includes not betraying the one that helped me so long ago." he continued, before looking at Cass.

"And this person is the reason I escaped from GenTech in the first place." he informed her.

"Without her help, I would probably be dead by now."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:03 am Reply with quote        
"You wouldn't have been dead, Ashley." She told him honestly.

"Lindsay was still alive last I saw." She added.

"Hey, tell me, do you want protection from being a bounty again?" Cass asked unexpectedly.

"Uh... what?" Ashley asked.

"Well, it's hard for guilds to hunt for other guild members. Plain and simple." She told the dragon girl.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quote        
Ash just smiled at Cass, before looking to Ashley.

"She's right." he said.

"If you were to become a member of the guild, you would gain the protection and perks of being a Candentis Lux hunter." he told her.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:14 am Reply with quote        
Ashley just sighed. She didn't want to go back to her sister, at all, but...

"... Alright." She said after a moment.

"Awesome. There are a few different tests that will need to be done, find out your physical shape, your capabilities, your limits, et cetra." Cass told her honestly.

"But we'll hold off on that, let you and Ash reconnect first. Ash, bring her back in about a week for all that." Cass told him.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:24 am Reply with quote        
He nodded.

"Will do." he replied.

"But... Miss Encrae, do you want to stop by our medic and get those wounds healed?" he asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quote        
Ashley shook her head.

"No. I just want out of here." She told him honestly.

"I ... hunters make me uneasy." She added with a sigh.

"So I'm just going to head out. Where are we, by the way?"
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quote        
"We can go back to where I live." he said.

"It's nice and roomy, and there's a lot of outside space." he continued.

"And my brother lives there, too!" he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 am Reply with quote        
"Eh-heh... no." Was all Ashley said,

"Just.. no. I'm not going anywhere near that house."

"Why?' Cass asked, before Ash would have a chance.

"Why? His mother is Rowena Fyrane. I refuse to go anywhere near her." Ashley told the blonde, fear evident in her voice subtley.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:42 am Reply with quote        
"I know she's made mistakes, but she's not that bad..." he said to her, before there was another knock on the door.

"Crap, you said you didn't want to be seen, so we need to scram." he told her as he grabbed her hand.

"Seeya later, Cass." he said to Cassandra.

They then disappeared in a burst of black flames, reappearing in a lush and large backyard.... where Rowena was sunning herself not 3 meters away.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am Reply with quote        
Ashley sighed as they vanished, and just sighed when they reappeared in a gorgeous area.

"Wow, this place is gorgeous. Where are w--" She started before stopping as a voice interrupted them.

"Hey Ash, did you have a hard time ..." Rowena asked before seeing Ashley.

"Ashley Encrae. Been a couple centuries since I last saw you." She said as she got to her feet and made her way over.

".... Hello Mistress." Ashley said, her voice quiet as she avoided eye contact with Rowena.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next