Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
I am glad you had a nice birthday! Happy

There's a big apple somewhere? O.o Where are all these cool things and why can't we have them?! XD

I live in Virginia. Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway is like a ten minute drive from me (due to stop lights and having to go up a mountain. XD )

Aww....I wish it was a Doctor Who Meetup now! That would be totally fun! Saturday can't get here fast enough! It was a Subeta meetup. Which is a pet/avatar site. So I got to meet the owner (who was originally not going to be there and his sister was hosting it but he was able to crash it and take over. XD ) Of which I steal need to go "steal" the photos from the flickr page....or at least the ones with me in them. LOL

Opossum drop? Same thing like the big ball dropping I hope....that does sound epic! Opossums are so cute! Happy
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 am Reply with quote        
Now I'm hungry. I had the munchies before, but now I need a full sandwich.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 am Reply with quote        
How did I not notice the contest until yesterday. >.>" Anyway:

Name: killerkitty
Entry: Here!
Description: This is what happens when I'm allowed to experiment at 3am in the morning... Had loadsa fun doing it! It features Cat and Chu... om nom nom.
Extra: Messing about in Photoshop, wee.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
*rolls into thread*
Speaking of the south...it seems my boss is really going to push this job and help me get it. I don't think I've gotten to tell anyone on Mido, but we're pushing for getting me to Walt Disney World in Florida!!! :D
[Floridas not really in the south though, its mostly its only thing if not in the Caribbean if anyone whos lived there knows. xD]
So like Cat, we can totally hang out every once in a blue moon. xD

And on the fireworks and Florida topic, I used to be scared of them when I lived in Florida and we would always leave before they set off the fireworks in Disney. ^^;; I was scared of anything that popped, from balloons to even gum. Yeah.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 am Reply with quote        
Sooo... What part of Disney will you work for? Because my old school has connections into the Culinary and Hospitality divisions.

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
I'd be in construction.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry mate. I don't have any connections, that I know of, there.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Moar people should enter the contest!!

Freshie, what's your job like?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 am Reply with quote        
I would enter, but it's a conflict of interest.

Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
Well currently its just a pre-apprentice program where I'm just learning the basics of painting. But then I'm hopefully going to get a job as an apprentice at Disney. :3

I'm hoping I get to do things like this. :D

Besides the usual grunt stuff of course [ie cleaning up and setting up]

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 am Reply with quote        
Not a bad gig. It could be compared to the kitchen work, in the sense that it's hard work in a constantly deteriorating environment.

Maverik

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:28 am Reply with quote        
;-; I missed Catghost's birthday. I'm a derp.
Happy almost-a-month-after-your-birthday. D:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quote        
Awesome avi!