Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Trades - Not displayed in drop down
Beri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:52 am Reply with quote        
Morning!

I went to do a trade between my mule and I, and am unable to see myself in the drop down menu (the Beri account). There is a Berripaw, but alas no Beri. Sad

I used to be 'hidden' in the online status, and just recently changed it. Could this have affected this, or am I just missing some preference I need to change?

I can always just donate to myself, but was curious to know why the drop down hates me. Duh

Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
Is the account in an active trade? Or is it in a monster battle? Make sure to check that it's not, because it won't show up if it is.

Changing your online status won't affect it either. Smile

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Beri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quote        
Genius Cat! Happy

Apparently I was in an active trade with someone I have never talked too, nor have I been on since they started. XD Wonder how that happened. I'll log out in a second to verify I am listed in the drop down. Thanks Cat! Bouncy Heart

Just checked and I am listed. :3 Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Cat! *snugs*

Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome! How strange though, glad to hear it works now. Gonna lock this topic since the problems been solved. Smile

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES