Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Metallic Silver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Pick Your Price Art Shop

Created By: Matallic Silver

Well because I am knew here (I dont really do dolls anymore, I do drawings the traditional way, by hand) and figured you can choose your prices until I understand how prices work here with the gold. :lol:

Prices:
Skecthing-
Line Art-
Color-

Quote:
Form:
Username-
What you want drawn- (image or very well written description)
Extra-
Price- Free (leave this how it is)

Slots:
1)
2)
3)

Metallic Silver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Mainly Disney Gallery Examples

Older Examples:
Random doodle
zonkers and suzu
DreamersDream
Make out scene
almost kiss
my oc headshot
together
Full body (with crappy webcam)
Couple sketch
Someone's crazy patient oc
Cute Alan in box :3
Chibi 1
Chibi 2

Newest Examples:
Skull/Cute
Crowned Heart
Angelic Lace
Merr's Yacht
Skull Rose Meets Bee
Pika Pika
Delicious Cuteness
Skull Cute
Ballroom Princess
Cute Bunny
Chibi Reaper
Cowgirl Picture[/center]
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quote        
Form:
Username- neomattlac
What you want drawn-
I only have a bio for my character.
Character name: Neo-Neo
About: He should have dark-ish brown hair and blue eyes. Well, he used to be a big(overweight), mean, depressed, shy guy, but now is a slimmer, more outgoing guy. He enjoys parkour, dancing, and chivalry. He is always courteous, is fun to be around, and is generally happy, though occasionally glimpses of his old self comes through. He occasionally battles with a darker side of himself, which he has mostly left in his past. It seems to come through though late at night. He is still kind of nervous around pretty ladies, and, while he's had girlfriends, he's always somewhat awkward when it comes to making moves with girls. He stands at around 6 ft. He also has a twin brother, who is more spontaneous, and together they bring the best out of each other, becoming outgoing, hyper, and spontaneous, often taking sudden trips or cooking up extreme dishes or trying extreme sports. They share a love for speedy movements and fast games, for food(and the preparations of food, such as butchering, stewing, and canning), and, for some odd reason, for odd or different things, such as an odd piece to a puzzle. (Not to mention they like puzzles) If Neo-Neo ever had to choose between his brother and a lady, he'd choose his brother.
Tip- 750s
Price- Free