Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Posting War
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Do you think I need to ask permission, since lots of people make them? I could just like.. Have my own special variation of it. As in, not copy all of her stuff or even reference it, so that I don't make it exactly the same, you know?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
Is it a thread on another site?

Honestly I think that that type of thing is so common at this point that you can't really give credit, y'know? I doubt anyone remembers what the first thread was, haha. As long as you don't use any of their content - and just the idea - then I think you should be fine. You could ask Cat for her opinion on it, though.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quote        
Yup!

And yeah, I think you are right, I'll start making the thread and if Cat pops up on Skype I'll ask for her input, but I am pretty sure that she will agree with you! Thanks for the input Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
No problem. :] Good luck with it.

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
We can do it!

*Rosie the Riveter like image here*

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
Now that I'm back I'll do my best!

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
Good job, guys! You reached the second posting incentive. :]

I won't be able to get on later today, so I won't be able to end the event. I'll just end it tomorrow. Have fun, and don't forget to submit or re-submit your Midocraft entries!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4