Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
Learmount made her way back to the tower from the Cut of Your Jib easily enough and walked in. The whole time, she could have sworn that somebody was following her. She shrugged. It was most likely just nerves. She had become much more paranoid since she started her job as a witch hunter. An understandable trait. If she was caught by the witches she was hunting, she would have no choice but to tell them the truth.

Learmount walked back into the tower and up to her room to grab her brush. She forced it through her hair the best she could to get out all of the knots. Her hair was almost impossible to work with. Fortunately, she could keep it back easily with a strip of cloth tied just right and a hat. She rarely went anywhere without her hat. After she was finished with her preparations for the day, she made her way downstairs to look around.

She found her way to the dining room soon enough, and there was already breakfast out for her. She smiled as she sat down to eat.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
Robin thankfully was only sleeping lightly when the young girl came busting through the trees. If he hadn't she would have tred on one of his faviorte hands. Both hands being his favorite, since they were his. He quickly moved it slghtly out of the way. When the girl made a werid sound, (it sounded like a dog yelp to Hob) he reached out and grabed her leg.

"Hello little one." Robin wispered as not to wake Tam, "You made me look the fool last night. I know it was you, I can feel the same energy coming from you as the thing last night."

Robin then let go of her leg, brushed off some soot, and stood up. "To look the fool is to be the fool, as I always say. And I have never not considered myself a fool. So what were you doing here spying on me and my own last night, little girl?"
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Vi had left the inn she always did through the window the cowl of her black cloak over her head. As usual she had left extra coin for the innkeeper she never did know his name. She noticed the girl from last night but just shrugged it off and went about her business. She nabbed a quick breakfast of an apple from a fruit stand then took to the darker parts of the city. If anywhere was a good place for information it was there.

Of course she really had no idea what to look for really other than people of the higher up castes and classes being part of a evil magic plot of some sort. She asked a few questions here and there not really gathering much info at all. A whisper here and there of a name she had heard a few time before but thought nothing of it. She decided for now to keep all the information she had gleaned from several source to herself it wasn't enough to give to the old knight that had interrogated her last night at least not yet.

Sonatina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
Elaine was overseeing her children's studies when a hasty knock sounded at the door "Enter" she commanded and one of the guards from the gate. This one, Ecter, she believed his name was, was one of her favored ones.

"You know I don't wish to have my children disturbed while they study"

"Yes m'lady" The guard answered "but Sir Allyn of the House of Glynn is here to see you m'lady"

Elaine face broke into a sly smile. "Yes, of course, bring him to the East Wing please, see that the servants attend his needs, I will be with him shortly" The guard gave a nod and exited. Elaine dismissed the tutors, she didn't want them making mistakes that would effect her children. She motioned to the nurses, giving them curt orders to take the children outside for their fresh air before making her way to her room to change into garb suitable for company.

As she was about to enter her rooms a small serving girl came up and curtsied holding out her hand, palm up. The girl was no older than 7, with dirty blonde hair contained by two thick braids. Elaine touched the girls palm with her finger and listened, smiling as the girl whispered into her ear.