Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:21 am Reply with quote        
yyyyep. 18 for drinking and smoking, 16 for sex, and i beliiiiieve it's 18 for driving now as well (except for mopeds, which i think you can still get at 16?)

but yea, that wouldn't surprise me :B
everything is so expensive here that getting alcohol and then getting super drunk at home or on the streets is one of the cheapest forms of entertainment teenagers have here.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:23 am Reply with quote        
Well, here it's 18 at the pub but 20 if you want to buy in a store. In Denmark it's 16 for beer and wine and 18 for everything above 20% (or something like that).

Awkward, well, I was at this music festival, you know one of those events in which you have to spend a week end in the mud with a tent. It was a couple of years back, anyway, I was at this festival with a bunch of friends and at one moment I was sitting in our camp untill I suddenly began to look for something I had lost. I seached like crazy on the ground and in my tent, couldn't find it, what ever it was, I don't remember right now. So I looked for my friend Jimmy, to see if he had seen my lost item or if he even had it. Well, Jimmy wasn't on the camp ground with the other pals drinking, so I figured that he must be in his tent. Without knocking I opened his tent. I'm met by a bouncing ass. Twas Jimmy's ass. He had found some poor girl to shag, and there I was, intertupting him. I remember how he, still bouncing, shouted at me: "FFS! Close the tent, man!"
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:50 am Reply with quote        
It's always fun to walk in on someone...or have them walk in on you. When I was dating my ex-fiance we were in his room and started to fool around. His parents were home so we were being quiet. For whatever reason we didn't shut the door though, so that was kinda our fault. Of course this means that his father had to walk in on us. He didn't say anything and he told us to shut the door next time. When he came back towards the room a few minutes later he tapped on the wall so we would know. >.>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quote        
XDDDD ahhh walking in on a couple having sex. heh. never QUITE done that, but I have managed to disrupt a few couples who were about to get down to business Wink hahaha.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
Awkward: Getting a magazine with a half naked lady in it and having your dad read it first, and he's studying to be a deacon.

X-Celestia-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
That's just really creepy. i would be scared to death if that was me. I never got knocked up but who knows o.o
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Apparently, a potential girlfriend went into her coed dorm room and began changing, only to realize that her male roommate was in there, "hiding" under the blanket. Like she said, "I really don't want to know what he was doing with the blanket completely over him."